• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jss1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Indiana the Armpit
    OK, so I know INGO tilts right or independent. But I really have to ask this question:

When you want to watch the news, who do you believe is the most unbiased and honest?

First is Fox News. BAM... Sorry, that was my head tilting to the right and hitting the counter. If you define "Fair and Balanced" as extreme weight to the right that drops you to the floor, OK

Next, we have CSNBC. BOOM... Sorry, left side of my head just hit the counter due to the extreme forces on the left side. If it hadn't been for the counter, I'm sure I would be on the floor now.

Now we have CNN. WOA!!! Caught myself before I fell over. I'm OK, just at a 30 degree left tilt.

Network news? The 30 degree tilt is still there.

So who do you watch that can bring me back into balance? And don't even suggest FOX or CSNBC. :rolleyes:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I get everything I need from INGO.

Actually, we cycle around through NBC, Fox, and CNN. The most ACCURATE we seem to get is from the BBC. Not world news, either - USA specific news. Pretty sad.

I cycle through an AP News app on my phone, and BBC.

We don't trust the media to separate the wheat from the chaff. We do that ourselves.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Don't watch much tv as I consider almost all news on it irrelevant. Pick up what I'm interested mostly on the internet.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Usual Suspect Network. Blade. Tactical Knives. InGO. Comcast feed. Local newspaper and lastly from my ch*cken$h*t union federalist papers.

NO Facebook or twitter. Ugh!

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I will 2nd the BBC as being the closest to something resembling unbiased. Like others, I would also include INGO and other web sites. I also read the daily newspaper. Sadly, either in spite of, or because of the proliferation of "news" sources; I feel like I am as uninformed as I have ever been in my life.

Chumley

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2014
    Clayton
    its always interesting to see the same stories reported on by an outside news agency like the BBC. gives you a better picture.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    NBC, FOX and BBC for national and international. My local NBC and FOX stations for you know, local news.
    Also INGO.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    On tv I'll swap between fox and msnbc, cnn is usually looking for a lost plane or something. BBC is good, npr I like. Dan carlins common sense podcast. I'll look at RT and Al Jazeera too. I absolutely despise most the main anchors on both fox and msnbc. Melissa perry, bill orielly, sean hannity and al sharpton are scum of the earth.

Also I used to really like vice news, seem to be going downhill lately

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    You probably find the claim of "fair and balanced" on fox confounding after the last 50 (!) years of not one single republican on TV news skewing the idea of balance to the left. I don't really trust any media, I wait for something to put its head up enough to get noticed, then compare analyses by interested parties. It's usually a lot easier to catch on to rectocranial inversion with bloggers.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I watch the Today Show on NBC every morning. I get my mainstream left leaning news there. I watch an hour or so of FNC (The Five) and for some big political event. That gets me my view from the establishment, we really hate the conservatives but will pretend we don't, GOP side. I have some of the Brit papers on my FB feed and also check the Drudge Report periodically.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    My favorite is when the likes of Hannity and Orielly just bash the 'mainstream media' just the other night Hannity was referring to ' little old Fox news' like the most watched cable news channel is just a little guy in the media business.

Top Bottom