• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkc054054

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Greenfield, IN
    Where can post a shotgun for sale? I cannot do it on INGunOwners.com because I must have a quality post count of 50 and my post count is 0. I called the Indianapolis Star and I was told I cannot post a gun for sale with them. I used to use the Trader Paper but I cannot find it. Where can I post? I am not a dealer, I have one gun for sale. Help. Or are private sales now illegal in Indiana? I live in Greenfield.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    You can make 50 meaningful posts here and then post it.

Or you can become a site supporter and post it without having to make 50 posts.

Private sales are LEGAL in Indiana and in MOST of the states of the US. But you can only do private FTF sales with others in your home state.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    When you notice a "site supporter" banner under your nickname...

Might take a day or two. Fenway (owner of the board) is a BUSY man.

Please be patient. It's worth it.

Have fun reading around here; loads of information.

-J-

PS, and be SURE to read the rules of posting in the classified adds.

jkc054054

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Greenfield, IN
    Does Thrifty Nickel have gun ads? I haven't tried to sell a gun for awhile, I had no idea that adverstising a gun for sale would be so difficult what with the Trader Paper gone, Indy Star not accepting ads, etc. I know I could take it to a gun store but I was hoping to get more for it through a private sale. Can anyone recommend a local gun store I can take it to for top dollar? Again, I live in Greenfield. I prefer a local sale.

jkc054054

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Greenfield, IN
    Until my membership status is official, can I at least mention what type of gun I have for sale and a phone number in this forum? I would'nt mention price or anything. Just wondering.

jkc054054

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Greenfield, IN
    In case anyone is wondering the gun I want to sell is a tactical shotgun. Not sure how much more information I can add at this point. Can I at least mention the make, model and my phone number?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Why not just wait until your site supporter donation completes, and then you can post an ad like everyone else? Are you seriously in that much of a hurry to sell this shotgun? Have you tried Gunbroker or Armslist?

Top Bottom