Where can i buy an AK-47 at a decent price?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SEIPREPPER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    It doesn't seem all that long ago you could pick one up for a couple hundred dollars. I know there is a panic right now, but prices are through the roof!!! Does anyone have any suggestions or know where i could find one?

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    It doesn't seem all that long ago you could pick one up for a couple hundred dollars. I know there is a panic right now, but prices are through the roof!!! Does anyone have any suggestions or know where i could find one?

From a friend that had 5 already and a six figure job so he doesnt need the money?

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    At this time you are much better off passing on that. For the money they are asking for AKs you can invest in something that is more likely to increase in value. It is a bad move to get caught up in the panic now.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    a buddy of mine picked one up a short time ago (right around the start of the panic buying) from a guy that desperately needed to make a car payment. he got the AK and 7 loaded mags for $500. pretty sweet deal, I told him I'd give him $700 for it and he told me to **** off

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A

Do you honestly think if anyone on here knew where to buy a cheap AK that they would be dumb enough to post it on a public forum?

If I could buy $200 dollar AK's, I would buy as many as I could, and keep the "honey hole" to myself.

Top Bottom