• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    Well I have to move my ammo stash from y climate controlled bedroom to my attic. So I'm gonna need some dry store box's and desiccant. Hoping you fella's can save me a lot of shopping round time and point me straight off to the best deals. Thanks in advance

Falkin88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Depends on the style that your looking for really. The military metal style I've had good luck at various army surplus stores and gun shows, I'd imagine that shipping on them would be cost prohibitive to order from the internet. The plastic style are usually only a couple bucks at tractor supply or rural king.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    DON'T DO IT! Keeping your ammo in a climate controlled environment is important. The hot/cold cycle will shorten the time your ammo stays viable. Tell the wife she needs to get rid of three or four pairs of shoes so u can keep your ammo in the closet!

Force10

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    Franklin County
    DON'T DO IT! Keeping your ammo in a climate controlled environment is important. The hot/cold cycle will shorten the time your ammo stays viable. Tell the wife she needs to get rid of three or four pairs of shoes so u can keep your ammo in the closet!

Would a basement or crawl-space be more appropriate? Granted it will likely be more moist, but not subject to the same temp swings as an attic.

Top Bottom