• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Murtha is a lowlife scum* who needs to be thrown out of government on his large keester.

* I mean no disrespect to the population of lowlife scum of this world, it does them a disservice to have Murtha be compared to them but I've got a head cold and can think of no lower form of society while I am under medication.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    They've been doing it a long time, that's exactly how another ethically challenged Democrat (Charlie Rangel) attached a machine gun freeze to the 1986 FOPA bill.

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    I just think that it is crazy that he basically by passes the whole vote and forces his will.... and then saying he is above reproach
    I think there is this little thing called "checks and balances" some where in our government.
    btw he should have stuck with 1/6 instead or 1/5 it would have meant he needed fewer people

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I just think that it is crazy that he basically by passes the whole vote and forces his will.... and then saying he is above reproach
    I think there is this little thing called "checks and balances" some where in our government.
    btw he should have stuck with 1/6 instead or 1/5 it would have meant he needed fewer people

The Dems have the House, he has the gavel. I know that many people think that there is nothing wrong with voting for "conservative" Democrats but those are the same people that handed Murtha and Rangel the gavels by putting them in the majority.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh don't me so mad INGO members. I'm sure the Rs did this in the 8 years in power as well. The problem we have is that CONGRESS both Ds and Rs just don't care anymore about the people. They think they answer to no one and can do whatever they want.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Oh don't me so mad INGO members. I'm sure the Rs did this in the 8 years in power as well. The problem we have is that CONGRESS both Ds and Rs just don't care anymore about the people. They think they answer to no one and can do whatever they want.

Really, I can name (and have)two times the Dems did it while they had the gavel. I can't remember one time it happened while the Rs had the gavel, because it would have been blasted from every news outlet for weeks as a sign of the duplicity of Republicans. Some animals are more equal than others.

Top Bottom