• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Im sure there is a thread about this somwhere but i didnt see a current one. Also im gonna add one little twist:D 1911s, Glocks, ARs and AKs dont count! Thats right im not making it that easy! I will say it doesnt have to be a gun you own. Mine is currently (as it seems to change frequently) is my FN SLP MK1. Its a reliable semi auto shotgun that can put meat on the table or defend your family. Truly imho a do it all gun. Happy posting! Im looking forwad to some interesting answers, and angry fan boys:rolleyes:.

JB75

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    fort wayne
    no glock's, 1911's or ak's, well for pistols I have a ruger super redhawk alaskan 454 casull that with a 2 inch barrel is fun to fire. For rifles it would be my savage 110 in 220 swift. I can shoot all day with it in a 1 inch or less group from 100 to 300 yards.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Mosin Nagant for Rifle. For pistols springfield XD also one that I want but will never have the MP7

coryinkb9oxu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Rocklane
    I have to agree that my favorite gun changes on a regular occasion but at the moment the XDm 9 is right there at the top of the list. Its Cheep to shoot, compared to the .45 or .40, and accurate as heck I haven’t had a bad thing to say about it yet. I have only put 50 rounds through it so it may be a piece of junk but I LOVE IT NOW and that it what matters!

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Don't know if I can Answer that how do you say which of your children you like the most, (I'm not comparing my love of an object to kids, its just an analogy)

Shotgun-- Rem 870 turkey gun Never let me down and fed me for all my life
    Hunting Rifle -- Ruger 77/44 what a deer killing beast
    Long range rifle -- Custom 700/Krieger bbl 308, 1000yds is a reality
    Defense pistol --Smith M&P 40 reliable accurate
    22 Pistol-- Smith 41 smooth accurate reliable
    22 Rifle-- Ruger 10/22 Whiteface mountain bbl, Coons, Squirrels Fear this gun

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Well with the restrictions you are putting on the vote, I will go with whatever is loaded, reliable, and can stop a thug hopped on drugs.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Well since you ruled out my favorites....

I would have to go with the Browning Hi Power. I do not own one, but have always loved them.

jpo117

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    My favorite gun is my stainless steel Taurus 85. Bought it used for practically nothing on a whim. Don't know what it is about it but it's the one gun in my collection that I've bonded with.

My current infatuation is another thing entirely. It changes on an almost weekly basis, but if I had the cash to spare right now my next gun would be a Browning Hi Power. Never shot one but I've held a few, and for whatever reason it's the one I have my eye on at the moment. Ask me again next week and it'll probably be something different.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    My Glock 1911 with AR stock and AK mags. :D

Hmm... any gun? Probably an M60 mounted on a fixed tripod in the bed of my truck. That would keep the tailgaters away! M60s just sound awesome!

slyton

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Albany
    I think we all run into the changing every week. Here is my current list

Rifle: M14
    Shotgun: Remmington 870
    Pistol: 357 Coonan
    Revolver: 44mag Redhawk

voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    Would have to be the two my grandfather handed down to me. Old Model Blackhawk and a US M1 both in .30 carbine. I've been in love with them since I was a little kid.

Top Bottom