• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Might want to use the search function. There's probably a dozen + threads on EDCs.

Depends on event or function attended, purpose, clothing, weather, need or want of concealability, and other considerations.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Ha your going to catch flack for starting another EDC thread , but mines in my pocket as I text, a Glock-27, spare mag, flashlight and folder.

2d8nhib.jpg

Last edited:

dcombs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2014
    Alexandria
    Might want to use the search function. There's probably a dozen + threads on EDCs.

Depends on event or function attended, purpose, clothing, weather, need or want of concealability, and other considerations.

I did use the search function and pretty much saw the same thing I am seeing here. sarcasm

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Don't be hard on the new guy. But to be fair the Noob should post up his own pic.

Right now I am carrying a Smith & Wesson PC1911 commander in a Comp-Tac MTac. One spare mag on my weak side. SureFire ED2L in my weak side front pocket.

edit: I see a little pic now. Looking at INGO on my phone.

dcombs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2014
    Alexandria
    Don't be hard on the new guy. But to be fair the Noob should post up his own pic.

Right now I am carrying a Smith & Wesson PC1911 commander in a Comp-Tac MTac. One spare mag on my weak side. SureFire ED2L in my weak side front pocket.

attachment.php

dcombs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2014
    Alexandria

curious as to what the kanji below your avatar says

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    curious as to what the kanji below your avatar says

keyboad commando

actually it is just random stuff. One of the mods took a picture of me from a carbine course and played with Photoshop. I thought it was cool and stole it for my avatar.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I use a swaprig vs alien gear IWB....whats your thoughts on your alien gear...long term wear, quality, and comfort
    For $30 I don't think it can be beat. The leather isn't as nice as some, but it's very comfortable. They will also swap the kydex shell if I ever choose a different pistol to carry for as long as I have the holster.

dcombs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2014
    Alexandria
    For $30 I don't think it can be beat. The leather isn't as nice as some, but it's very comfortable. They will also swap the kydex shell if I ever choose a different pistol to carry for as long as I have the holster.

I had heard that the kydex breaks down when pistol is removed, I take it that's not so...?

Top Bottom