• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NumberCruncher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    So, I was in Vincennes this weekend and stopped at McDonald's for lunch when in walked three yutes, two of which were OCing what looked like glocks, but one of them was actually toting around an AR!! WTF?? :n00b:

The best part was when the cops arrived and freaked out on them, they actually got all butt-hurt saying they had the right to wander into McDonald's with an AR any time they felt like it, and no one should be concerned when they do.

It's a miracle they didn't get shot. :rolleyes:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Good for them. Exercising their rights doesn't require yours or anyone else's approval. As long as McDs didn't ask them to leave, what's the issue.

Sounds like your butthurt so you had to make a spoof thread. .5/5

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    So, I was in Vincennes this weekend and stopped at McDonald's for lunch when in walked three yutes, two of which were OCing what looked like glocks, but one of them was actually toting around an AR!! WTF?? :n00b:

The best part was when the cops arrived and freaked out on them, they actually got all butt-hurt saying they had the right to wander into McDonald's with an AR any time they felt like it, and no one should be concerned when they do.

Yeah I was there for a little bit...Was there with the wife and kids. Really wouldn't have cared about it but he looked like some young punk. Kept sweeping everybody in the room with the bbl. I told the manager his weapons handling was likely to get someone shot/killed and we left.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yeah I was there for a little bit...Was there with the wife and kids. Really wouldn't have cared about it but he looked like some young punk. Kept sweeping everybody in the room with the bbl. I told the manager his weapons handling was likely to get someone shot/killed and we left.

Some dip:poop: muzzle sweeps me and mine in a restaurant and there will be trouble. Real trouble.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

It rate this thread with one old school Panthro...

1360265282_panthro3.JPG

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    OG, this thread is a takeoff on another thread that is, well, I guess you could say "popular". People post these threads from time to time just for fun. Unfortunately, this one was kinda lame.

Old_grunt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Bloomington
    Thanks for that. I've posted in the other thread, but my posts seem to have garnered zero attention. Most of the forums I frequent, make frequent use of various smiley faces to indicate a facetious post/thread or poke fun at another member. None of us take it seriously, as a result. Given I'd received a reminder of forum posting rules, I thought I'd screwed up, again and didn't know what I'd done, so I reread the forum rules, again. Btw, I live in Vincennes and this was a shock, to read another thread about OC @ McD's, again.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Thanks for that. I've posted in the other thread, but my posts seem to have garnered zero attention. Most of the forums I frequent, make frequent use of various smiley faces to indicate a facetious post/thread or poke fun at another member. None of us take it seriously, as a result. Given I'd received a reminder of forum posting rules, I thought I'd screwed up, again and didn't know what I'd done, so I reread the forum rules, again. Btw, I live in Vincennes and this was a shock, to read another thread about OC @ McD's, again.

Don't sweat it. This is a volatile topic. Everyone seems to have an entrenched position so people might overreact a bit. It's all good.

Top Bottom