• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SmotPoker1986

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Knox
    Thought i'd make my debut appearance on INGO. Just signed up but i've been reading your forums for a while, lots of good content and debates, keep it up guys. And i'm a lifetime LTCH holder, and I carry my Astra A-100 in 9mm everywhere I go. Mostly CC but sometimes OC just for the hell of it.

Last edited:

SmotPoker1986

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Knox
    Cool, you do your thing, I'll do mine and then we'll all talk about owning firearms in the great state of Indiana. Besides this isn't a marijuana forum. YAY GUNS!!! ;)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    e3089b47-c49f-4963-b4f7-33560f0d11c0.jpg

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Cool, you do your thing, I'll do mine and then we'll all talk about owning firearms in the great state of Indiana. Besides this isn't a marijuana forum. YAY GUNS!!! ;)

The issue that I have, is that "your thing" makes ME look bad. And it makes just about all gun owners look bad. We have a hard enough time as it is.

Not to mention that "your thing" is currently illegal in all 50 states and in almost every country. I don't like to associate with criminals

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    The issue that I have, is that "your thing" makes ME look bad. And it makes just about all gun owners look bad. We have a hard enough time as it is.

Not to mention that "your thing" is currently illegal in all 50 states and in almost every country. I don't like to associate with criminals
    I "high"ly doubt he goes around flaunting "his thing" (weed or otherwise) in public. <<Looks at his SN>> :rolleyes: Ok, hopefully not while in public with a firearm.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I'm with Indy_Guy, I really don't give a crap what you do in private or what you smoke but don't act like a douche on a respectable gun forum were we (for the most part) try very hard to follow all the laws and more importantly be good citizens in our community. Potheads don't really contribute to anything besides the drug trade IMO.

My advice is get a mod to change your screen name and we can all start over.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I'm with Indy_Guy, I really don't give a crap what you do in private or what you smoke but don't act like a douche on a respectable gun forum were we (for the most part) try very hard to follow all the laws and more importantly be good citizens in our community. Potheads don't really contribute to anything besides the drug trade IMO.

My advice is get a mod to change your screen name and we can all start over.

Ok, now who's being the potty mouth? Be careful, I know of people who have been banned for making similar accusations. :rolleyes:

Oh, and to the OP - welcome to INGO! I'm not getting involved in the whole pot smoking debate. I'd rather not get banned again. :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    It's also frowned upon to start a thread asking for advice and then arguing with those giving the advice you seek. If you have your mind made up already, why ask?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom