• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ejscott

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Hancock Co.- New Palestine
    colt upper with bushmaster lower. not sure of rd count. over all great shape. thinkin about selling just don't no what to ask. thanks eric

24kys6x.jpg

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Not sure what vintage the upper is, but centerfire is selling older Colt rifles for $699.

ARC15-D.jpg

ejscott

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Hancock Co.- New Palestine
    yea i looked at it. im not sure i bought the rifle like it is. took it to the 1500 once and a guy that sell the older colt ars said if i had the lower to match it would be worth something. the upper is original all colt 3 prong barrel. i don't know alot about ars. so that may have just sounded stupid. i just like to hear them go off. ha ha

jacobswell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Warsaw
    Being different names on the upper and lower, you might have more luck if you split them up. I have seen bushy lowers go from $250-400. The colt upper I don't know as much about. A new Colt 6940 upper runs in the $700-850 range NIB. If you can find the right collector for the colt you shouldn't have a problem selling it for a good amount. Hope this helps.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    What guns are worth and what they sell for are two very different things.

If you can find someone looking for that gun its worth a lot.
    If you are in a hurry to sell its not worth anything.
    If its in the wrong time of a season its worth less.

Lots of variables. Good thing about this site is that it has a huge amount of traffic in the classifieds. So finding that one person that wants your gun is more likely to happen, so you will get maxium amount of money for your firearm.

Also just because you find a site that has the gun for 700.00 doesnt mean thats all you will get out of yours or that you will get that much.

Good luck.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    "Not sure what vintage the upper is, but centerfire is selling older Colt rifles for $699."

these rifles are not colt. they say they contain colt parts. aswell as others.

From the Centerfire website:
    This is an AR-15A1 rifle built with a new Century Arms C-15 lower receiver, and parts from other military contractors, including Colt. Some internal parts show some light wear. Has 20 inch standard barrel, with flash hider and bayonet lug, A1 style adjustable sights, forward assist, Triangular handguards, fixed stock and a 20rd Polymer magazine.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Last 1500

Colt A1 M16 upper with BCG $275
    Colt A2 M16 upper with BCG $300

These were VERY Clean and in outstanding shape. At the tie I had no desire for a 20" rifle or an A! or A2 configuration. I hope he is at the next 1500 I want on just to have an "Old School" style AR.

Top Bottom