• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Im just wondering what do you have on your gun safe, by that I mean like magnets or stickers on the door or sides, not the things you store on top of the safe.

I just had the brilliant idea of putting magnets on my safe, I never thought about it before for some reasons, I like magnets because you can move them around or remove them.You probably also have stickers or just nothing.:dunno:

I just have one single magnet on it at the monent, which is a little US flag :patriot: (maybe 3" by 6").

Im looking for more ideas and im also just curious to know (or see, even better) what you guys have on yours. :)

Some people think it's not a good idea to advertise that you have gun in the safe (like NRA sticker), what do you think of that?

sticker-my-wife-yes-my-dog-may-be.JPG

This one is hilarious. :D

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    Mine is factory right now but I have thought of painting it or something.

If you have a safe that big I would think guns would be one of the less valuable things you could put in it. Imo if I saw a safe like that I would assume it was guns inside but I would hope it was full of gold silver or money

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Mine is factory right now but I have thought of painting it or something.

If you have a safe that big I would think guns would be one of the less valuable things you could put in it. Imo if I saw a safe like that I would assume it was guns inside but I would hope it was full of gold silver or money

I didn't say it was a big safe.
    And when you have the money to buy a big expensive safe you can just store your expensive, $20 000 + plus guns in it.
    Class 3 firearms are worth more than gold.:)

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Nothing yet.
    But I've been planning to put warning stickers like "Explosives", "Flammable", etc on it to maybe slow down any potential thieves who would try to break into it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Damn :dunno: well at least you can melt it down and still be valuable.

On another note: does anyone know where if there is a 2nd amendment sticker I could get? One that looks kinda like a scrolled bor lookin thing?

If you melt down a bar of gold it will lose value though.
    The serial number (and bank seal) are here so that any bank in the world knows that this is a real 99.9% pure gold certified by a famous bank like the Credit Suisse.
    If your make your own they wouldn't know the gold content unless they test it, so a bank would be more suspicious about it. :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    LOL ... I think a pound of ammunition weighs more ... wait .. no it doesn't.

It depends what type of ammo you are talking about. :rolleyes:
    I think one pound of hollow points is lighter than one pound of FMJs, because obviously they are hollow. :):

Im I right or im I right? :D

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    I picked this up to put on my safe, haven't got around to putting it on yet. Right now the only thing on my safe is a plack from my wife, she gave me the safe as a wedding gift.
    2d78fbf8-49a4-4f88-8878-371bf11b9ffd-1.jpg

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    One Sig sticker, a Glock patch and several shoulder patches from various Police depts where friends work or I have made "connections".

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    NRA sticker. Durango train magnet from the 70's. A letter the girls at my wifes work sent me regarding her being correct about me leaving guns around on the furniture, table, or any other expensive delicate thing we have in the house written in a "toungue in cheek Legal manner". Pic I took in 8th grade at Ford's theater of the Lincoln derringer. (no Longer there I am told, now at Smithsonian), a drawing my daughter made for me and the one sticker I keep to remind me of what an A55 I can be sometimes. "Jesus Loves you, everyone else thinks your an A--Hole."

Top Bottom