• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Is the whole anti police thing going on real or is it contrived...and for what reason?

Is it a false flag op to nationalize the police force to give the fed more local control over the serfs?

What do you think INGO?

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Three more police officers murdered in the last week. Just to hazard a guess, I'd say the whole anti police thing is real.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I wonder...the Baltimore cops have been tossed under the bus by their chief and the mayor...so what if they say hell with it, and stop coming to work. The locals continue to loot, shoot and riot. Maryland ends up having to send in the State Troopers...they get the same treatment as the local cops...what next? State militia? Why not just go ahead and burn the whole city down, plow and grade it and start over with some nice vinyl villages and a few public swimming pools...

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I wonder...the Baltimore cops have been tossed under the bus by their chief and the mayor...so what if they say hell with it, and stop coming to work. The locals continue to loot, shoot and riot. Maryland ends up having to send in the State Troopers...they get the same treatment as the local cops...what next? State militia? Why not just go ahead and burn the whole city down, plow and grade it and start over with some nice vinyl villages and a few public swimming pools...

Yes....vinyl is much easier to keep clean!

Top Bottom