• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    What's a fair face to face price for a bushmaster in 7.62x39 these days? What would you pay given the current climate, or what would you charge if you were selling?

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    I dont know about 7.62... but I am thinking about strapping my 5.56 AR to my shoulder with a Make Me an Offer sign on it just to see what i can get. The 1500 is going to be crazy

hopcam

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Brownsburg
    At the Lebanon show I just got back from I saw some on tables for $1500. For the record I didn't see anyone buying any though.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    What's a fair face to face price for a bushmaster in 7.62x39 these days? What would you pay given the current climate, or what would you charge if you were selling?
    $2000 if I was selling.

I never buy in a climate like this. I only bought two items in December, one I paid normal price the other was 40% off. I did have 3 LPK's coming as Xmas gifts but that was already in play and no one paid more than normal cost for those. I made more than 2k since Xmas. I expect to make more than that next week too. All I am doing is selling stuff that is Preban, I never use and no longer have a need for but other people feel they NEED. Easily selling stuff for 3x to 4x what I have in it.

I own it, I don't need it but I also don't need to sell it either. I think you will get screwed buying right now unless you think you NEED it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom