• ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    How much ya got? :D
    I may try to defend it on my own. My concerns for my son and I safety were totally legitimate and I'm hoping they'll see it this way. Stand by though, things can "change.":rolleyes:
    I would think if a person thought someone had a problem, the last thing you would want to do is iritate them. Thats common sense. Maybe I should talk to Carl Brizzi and file for 7 years back child support instead of being so easy goin.:rockwoot:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    If its for home defense a 12 gauge shot gun is the best house gun.
    Thanks for the advice fellow patriots. It would be nice to be able to go target shootng and not have to have someone take me to show me how my guns shoot. I've shot guns many times in the past and have been hunting a few times also. It's a great hobby especially if your a collector. I would like to get a 12 guage but I'll need a bigger safe.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    You might even invest in a cheap Hi point carbine as a trunk gun for your car until you can legally carry a handgun. Long arms do not require LTCH ( with the exception of a pistol grip shotgun.) I mean, you never know how long this will take to fix in the legal system

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Thanks for the advice fellow patriots. It would be nice to be able to go target shootng and not have to have someone take me to show me how my guns shoot. I've shot guns many times in the past and have been hunting a few times also. It's a great hobby especially if your a collector. I would like to get a 12 guage but I'll need a bigger safe.

No need for a License to carry a shot gun or rifle in your car, on your persons or to a range.

An AR15 with a 16" barrel and a collapsible stock is very portable and hides easy in a car or truck.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I may try to defend it on my own. My concerns for my son and I safety were totally legitimate and I'm hoping they'll see it this way. Stand by though, things can "change.":rolleyes:
    I would think if a person thought someone had a problem, the last thing you would want to do is iritate them. Thats common sense. Maybe I should talk to Carl Brizzi and file for 7 years back child support instead of being so easy goin.:rockwoot:

Bad idea. Get a lawyer. If you foul it up at the hearing, you're not going to get a second chance.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Bad idea. Get a lawyer. If you foul it up at the hearing, you're not going to get a second chance.

I agree, use the right tool for the job. Don't pound nails with a wrench. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Don't go to court without a lawyer. You know that the opposition will have an attorney on their side just waiting to trip you up on a technicality. Don't risk your case by representing yourself.

FredMcIntire

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    Baldwin Dakich & Maxwell

Ginny Maxwell

151 North Delaware Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46204-2519
    (317) 636-4529

I would suggest you call Ginny Maxwell. She's a very good defense attorney. That's why her name is on the door ! LoL.

Tell her I referred you. She's great people.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I am guessing 5k to 7k but I am no attorney, just written a lot of checks over the years in business etc...

Put it on CC, then go bankrupt after it is all over. Not ideal but if you get your rights back, priceless. Not great advice by any means, I am just sayin'

Or buy 5k worth of AR's and get SBR's too.

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    What I've found is as long as you have the money and your somewhat smart and remain silent you can stay out of a lot of trouble.

Top Bottom