• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your old lady is with you. If you're willing to tell her mom and dad that you wanted to play hero and that's why she got shot then you're a better man than I.

We gotta do something, I realize that. This is the time to be a good witness, ALWAYS remember to get a plate number. You had a driver, let her follow at a distance while you report eveything you see to a dispatcher.

Because you can engage doesn't mean you should. Your personal ROE should take into account who is with you

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You call the police, as you should.

1. Don't step in other people's dog poo.

2. And you know that these men are not with DTF? Or repo? Or Sheriff's Department? Or whatever?

Me, my partner or members of my gene pool.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I would call the police and give an accurate description of the location and people involved and then I would move somewhere safe and observe from there until police arrived. If someone's life were in danger I can't tell you whether I'd intervene or not; that would depend on the situation but most likely not.

Last edited:

AJBB87

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Here
    You call the police, as you should.

1. Don't step in other people's dog poo.

2. And you know that these men are not with DTF? Or repo? Or Sheriff's Department? Or whatever?

^^^^^ There were too many variables in this situation to get involved. Be a good witness.

Like John McClane said "Why the flip didn't you stop 'em, John? 'Cause then you'd be dead, too, A hole." (kid friendly-ized for INGO)

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    (kid friendly-ized for INGO)

There are kids on INGO??!

But, if my fiance was with me, I probably would have stayed a distance back and called 911. I carry to protect her. I am more concerned with her well being, than my own. I would never want to put her in a situation that could cause her harm.

If I was alone, I probably would have called 911, and done something similar to you. But if I have a loved one with me, I wouldn't take action unless there was a immediate threat to my loved ones. Sorry, I don't care how hot she was, how nice she seemed, how helpless she was, the safety of my loved ones comes first. Period.

Top Bottom