• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dleeharrison

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    They don't need any more expertise in building and launching rockets - they are doing enough damage handling their crude rockets into Israel. I think that the only thing they could give us is how to make humus.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I like reading the comments to that story. What scares me is that this country has so many people with their hands out that they will happily re-elect the unAmericans. Where is McCarthy when you really need him!!!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The man has got a plan, and it has nothing to do with the American Dream, at least as it is known now. :nono:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Oh for crying out LOUD!

Who cares what website it was posted on?? It was an INTERVIEW with the Head of NASA. Not an opinion piece.

Don't you think if they misquoted him, he would be the FIRST to point it out?

EDIT: Here: Charles Bolden - Talk to Jazeera - Al Jazeera English

The actual video. Or are you going to roll your eyes at that too?

Ruppert Murdock is the head of the NWO. :rolleyes:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    is Obama even gonna leave the rims on the caddy when he leaves office? seems like he will need to sell them too so he can pay for all this BS he keeps shuving down our throats. OH, never mind, I just remembered our taxes (for us average folks) are gonna be going back up here again soon because him and the dems didnt extend the Bush tax cuts. HE WILL HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY to use for that oil spill by then.

Everything this president touches turns to CRAP. he has the midas CRAP touch!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I'm a little surprised that people are failing to grasp why it makes sense for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration to be tasked with improving certain religions. It's not like the government is using our tax dollars to endorse and spread that religion because that would violate our laws, and surely NASA is best prepared for improving their lives. They've spent decades researching and practicing for just such a mission. All that space stuff should be done by the proper government agency.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom