• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    So, I was engaging in a "friendly" debate with a die-hard Obama supporter on Facebook. I had a response/question alllll typed out, and hit send... Here is the message.

Has ANY president won EVERY battle in the Supreme Court? No, didn't think so. I'd say the fact that his landmark piece of legislation getting through says more than ANY of them not getting through.

I'm still just hearing excuses and not answers to what he has done to have an effect on my life and make it better? If he's promising, he should be only promising what he can deliver.2 seconds ago · Like
    Now, what is interesting is that as I hit enter to send this comment, I recieved a message from Facebook saying something to the effect of the following...

Warning: Are you spamming? If this is spam it will be flagged and you will no longer be allowed to comment on Facebook. Please be sure this is not spam.
    WHAT. THE. EFF?!?!?!

Seriously? I've never seen this before, is it some sort of way for Facebook to steer the elections? If you don't like what they're system is seeing you post you will be silenced?

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    if you were a thinking man, you would have never had a facebook to begin with. Facebook has a political agenda....no say it isn't so. Facebook has several agendas, that being one of them. Tell me why is facebook and all it offers free to the public. Answer that question my friend and you will have found your answer.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    if you were a thinking man, you would have never had a facebook to begin with. Facebook has a political agenda....no say it isn't so. Facebook has several agendas, that being one of them. Tell me why is facebook and all it offers free to the public. Answer that question my friend and you will have found your answer.

Ok... I am as tin foil as the next guy... But wow.

That is somethin.

Apparently "making money in the stock market" wasnt on their a-list of agenda items eh? :)

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin

Ok... I am as tin foil as the next guy... But wow.

That is somethin.

Apparently "making money in the stock market" wasnt on their a-list of agenda items eh? :)
    Or having a free forum so that members will join, and then charging advertisers a fee to access these loads of people...

Wait a second!

Isn't that what INGO doe<thwack>

:mods:

:D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Back on the topic at hand...

Seriously, am I the only one that has gotten this message? I have NEVER gotten it before, or even heard of someone else getting it. Why now? It's not like I was sending something with a bunch of links in it or something.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I never got that kind of message from FB.
    Maybe because you left too much comments in a short time.
    You were commenting on someone's page and not talking to a friend using the FB chat, right?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    it's also possible that someone else reported you for spamming, and that is the automatic response to an initial allegation.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Back on the topic at hand...

Seriously, am I the only one that has gotten this message? I have NEVER gotten it before, or even heard of someone else getting it. Why now? It's not like I was sending something with a bunch of links in it or something.
    Have never gotten anything like it from Facebook. Was it from FB or the person? Not sure what would have triggered such a response from FB.

Top Bottom