• What kind of gun owner are you?

• Total voters

Orlando

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Tipton
    I put enthusiast but that's not saying a lot. Up until this year all I had was an 870 to hunt with. This year I bought a handgun. Now that I've found this site and seem to be getting a little more "into" guns my wife is wondering what is up. I think she thinks I'm becoming mentally unbalanced. She's the type that thinks there is something going on if you have a few more guns than you can use at any given time. :noway:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Gun Nut. I shoot more than "occasionally," and even when I'm not shooting, I'm thinking about, talking about, reading about, or working on guns. It's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle! :thumbsup: :ar15:

Seek professional help immediately!!!.....it's an addiction! :D

I'm an enthusiast trying to keep it from becoming an addiction. I already have one addiction (knives) and I can't afford another.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I put enthusiast but that's not saying a lot. Up until this year all I had was an 870 to hunt with. This year I bought a handgun. Now that I've found this site and seem to be getting a little more "into" guns my wife is wondering what is up. I think she thinks I'm becoming mentally unbalanced. She's the type that thinks there is something going on if you have a few more guns than you can use at any given time. :noway:

Proof that it is all a matter of perspective. I talk to a Madison County Sheriff that thinks I am a gun NUT just because I like to shoot and reload. He doesn't like to shoot at all and only does when he has to qualify. I think he is a NUT.:):

Top Bottom