• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What kind of gun owner are you?

• Total voters

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I could only come up with a few choices. I'm sure some of you will rebel and say your none of the above and come up with something I didn't think of.

No multiple choice. Pick the one that best suits you.

Last edited:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    It's a toughie to pick just one. I kind of fall into every category, like many of you I suppose. But, I picked an enthusiast. I feel that best describes my habit.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Why does everything have to be so pigeonholed?

Why not include an option for " Operator Survival enthusiast? "

I'm not all hopped up on gunpowder like a lot of folks I talk to about firearms but at the same time I have shot in multiple competitions and try to train and practice firearms safety and proficiency at a level that I feel is necessary to keep myself and my family safe, all the way from everyday SHTF moments like robberys, kidnappings and attempted murders to Serious endgame SHTF moments like potentially hiding my family in caves, ravines and mountaintops while living mostly off the land for the next 20 years.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I fall into the gun nut category. If it shoots a projectile I want it. I do like the nicer ones but I don't have the money for that so I just buy lower end guns but never a highpoint.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Good Cause!

Actually I'd really,really like to be a nut or collector(both?) I can shoot you a street address if anyone has a burning desire to contribute to the,"Brother Vincent Home For Wayward Shooters". :D

PS: I could work up a paypal or credit card account too if I see enough enthusiasm!

Last edited:

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I chose enthusiast even though I've been called a nut. I like to plink and shoot at 4 legged targets with a different variety of firearms.

Top Bottom