• OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Coliseum and ....?

There is Putt Putt and Go Karts at Coliseum & Speedway (right by the Giant American Flag)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'm not the most familiar with that area, but still Putt Putt isn't far away from there. Seems like most things are on the North side or the south side, not much in the middle.

Jefferson Point (I-69 & 14) has the Rave Movie Theater and its an outdoor mall kind of like Hamilton Town Center.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Putt Putt is off of coliseum and speedway drive.

Jefferson Point Mall is off of exit 105 A off of I69, with Rave Movie theater.

There is Crazy Pinz Bowling/Entertainment Center off of Lima/Hwy 3

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Go to eat at Ziffles if your at east colisium area. It is great BBQ with a fairly large menu and is located at Georgetown at the intersection of State and Maplecrest.

dew409

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Northeast, Dekalb Co.
    My fav. place to eat is Rack and Helen's in New Haven, 15 minutes away. Lake ave. rose garden. Dick's sporting goods, Gander Mountain. Snickers comedy club.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Is this something going down soon, because hockey season is coming up before too long. Nothing better in Ft Wayne than Komet hockey.

But Snickerz is fun, two largeish malls, all the normal eating joints. Personally I think most of the Ft Wayne landmark restaurants suck such as Coney Island.

If you are looking for a nice Italian place check out Biaggis, its on the south side of town but Ft Wayne isnt really that big so its 15-20 from the north side anyway. Paulas downtown has good seafood.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    thanks for the ideas guys, I am back in Noblesville now, but I'm sure I'll be back in FW visiting again sometime so I'll keep these ideas around.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    There used to be some adult entertainment establishments over there :D

Haha used to be, there still are tons of them.
    That along with tons of resturants... hince the nickname Fort Fat as Ft. Wayne was voted in the top fattest cities several years ago....and there are also tons of churches.

On a more serious note if you are in town this weekend, you should stop by the Johnny Appleseed Festival.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Jonny Appleseed festival is going on today and tomorrow. Pretty cool festival. Other than that...not much happens here. lol

Never mind...FWP9mm beat me to it. :)

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    never been there any good?

Well, Today was the first time I had gone since I was young. That being said...It was AWESOME. Good food, interesting stories, good music and cool shows that had to do with the Civil War era. Muzzle loaders being shot, cannons going off every 15 minutes drum-lines, etc. And to be quite honest, everything was priced quite nicely!

And the kettle corn...OH...the kettle corn.....

My only complaint was the crowd. It's only a 2 day event....so EVERYone and their brother was out to see it. Shoulder to shoulder people. But totally worth the trouble.
    :patriot:

Top Bottom