• Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    My first and only love...:wwub:

mossberg_500_cruiser.jpg

Would like to pick up an auto 12ga also...

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    :D

I put a folding stock on mine and that's the only thing really needed for it to deck it out a little further. I'll post some pics of actual weapon tommorow.

I plan to attach a light and also a side saddle possibly. They are tougher than **** to pick up for a good price though. Check out Bradis, they called me when they got one in and I picked it up the following day. I think I'll order a diff. foregrip strap for it here soon also. Instead of saying "Mossberg" it will say "Punisher". The model you are after is a Mossberg Tactical Cruiser.

Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser Shotgun - Shotguns - Tactical equipment,

Last edited:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Holy hell under $400 for that new? I'm in love :-) Now I have that and the Micro Eagle on my mind all day. I don't know why, but I can't stop thinking about these two. lol

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Instead of saying "Mossberg" it will say "Punisher".

That is great! I was considering doing a custom paint job on my pile of AR mags to match the green/digital camo on gun. I wanted to have written very small on the bottom of each mag "bad ass mother f%$ker" :rockwoot: God I love Pulp Fiction! :D

Serial Crusher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    I have a Benelli M1 Super 90, and it is the only firearm I've ever owned that I am completely 100% happy with. It is the "tactical" configuration, with the pistol grip stock, extendend tube mag and sights on the barrel. I bought this shotgun because my friend bought one about 10 years before I bought mine and he (and I) have had literally zero problems with it. He has probably 30,000 rounds through his and hasn't had to replace a single part. The bottom of the ejection port on his actually has a trench dug into it from the rim of the shells rubbing on their way out :D

I have to pat myself on the back though, my Super 90 is an old H&K import marked one, so I picked up some uber elite operator points there :cowbell:

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    I have a Benelli M1 Super 90, and it is the only firearm I've ever owned that I am completely 100% happy with.

I just sold a Benelli M1 Super 90 that I bought new in '92. It was marked "H&K Benelli". Never a malfunction. Just got too old for getting my shoulder kicked around by a 12ga so went with an AR. Benelli makes a nice line of shotguns...

Serial Crusher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    I just sold a Benelli M1 Super 90 that I bought new in '92. It was marked "H&K Benelli". Never a malfunction. Just got too old for getting my shoulder kicked around by a 12ga so went with an AR. Benelli makes a nice line of shotguns...

Yeah, the claim to fame of being the softest recoiling inertia driven shotgun isn't really much to write home about. I think their only competition is the Browning Auto-5 which kicks like a mule.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    A buddy of mine recently traded into a Benelli M3. The pump/auto option is interesting, but not terribly practical except in very specific situations, IMO – like if you have need to shoot less-than-lethal rounds or other loads too anemic to cycle the action in semi-auto. Or if you want to be like Tom Sizemore in the movie HEAT. :D

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I believe the word you are looking for is "tacticool."

Not to be confused with tactical.

Here's the tacticoolest shootgun:
    mvc-909s.jpg

All it needs is a red dot sight or holosight on that rail, plus a laser, and a sling with shell loops, and maybe a backup floodlight.

Last edited:

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    One other fact to state is I never wanted to break anyone's ba## about that purchasing Not including carrying a handgun thing! There is no doubt about my PATRIOTISM AND MY 100% pro gun mindset. I just didn't want you to get into trouble like KokamoDave stated as I know him too and probably most of you if I knew your real names. The common-sense way to look at this is don't go buy a N.D. student's and again the key word STUDENT in laws advice on his interpretation of the law! My hats off to you Sir as you started all this sh%% in the first place!
    I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's some cowbell.

:cowbell:

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    For the Cool Tactical shootout, I have to nominate Epsylum's Tromix modified Saiga 12 with side folder AK stock, shortened barrel, door breacher flash hider and a whole bunch of other stuff (I've got his inventory list). I'll try to get a few pictures to post real soon. In the meantime, take a look at Tromix's website. Some neet video clips. Who else would bill themself as selling "LEAD DELIVERY SYSTEMS"

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    Mine are of course my favorite.

WINCHESTER 1200 Defender. 8 (9) round cap. Folding stock. Laser.

SAIGA 12 with red dot and 12 round mag.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Top Bottom