Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    100+ MPH in a construction zone...they were going to spend some time in the Hoosegow anyway. Criminals getting what criminals deserve.

reminds me of my favorite traffic story.

I'm driving to Chicago for a conference. I see a carload of "youts" messing with other cars. They would match speed of a truck in the right lane for a while, preventing traffic from passing, Then they would pass and let a car go by. That car would get past and move back into the travel lane. Kids would get in the passing lane and pace their target vehicle, causing them to slow down and fall back when they got to the next semi because the youts would also slow down to match the semi for a mile or two. This goes on until the target gets off around Lafayette.

Then I become the next target. They keep this up for miles. somewhere as we are approaching Fair Oaks, they appear to get bored and suddenly floor it and speed off at 95+. On the way by they flipped me off, laughing and pointing. Oh well. They really werent pissing me off too badly. I was feeling only slightly annoyed because they werent holding me behind the slower traffic, they'd just keep my pace and pass so I'd have to fall in behind them. They werent really slowing ME down, just making me slow slightly to change lanes.

So I see them go up the railroad bridge at a blistering pace, and I see "construction zone ahead. 45 MPH." The zone started at the crest of the bridge.

I get over the bridge and guess what I see? A state trooper was sitting at the base of the bridge on the other side, and he is now hauling ass to catch up to them. As I approach, he has them pulled over and is getting out of his car. He slams his door, slams his trooper hat on his head, and then gives it an extra tug and then marches toward the car like a mix of the bulldog from Tom and Jerry, and A drill instructor. His body language was evident from 100 yards away that he is PISSED.

I may or many not have giggled like a school girl and bounced in my seat clapping as I drove by.

I probably shouldnt though. Poor kids were probably walking home because 90+ in a 45 probably meant it was leaving on a wrecker.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There was one moment of clarity when Moses (the BLM activist) says he doesn't blame the police.

Given what they (think they) knew and what they experienced... yeah, criminal off the street. :yesway:

And since I'm posting videos... here's 23 minutes of some serious cop-baiting by a BLM activist.

[video=youtube;kd3pfsHK7r8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd3pfsHK7r8[/video]

I don't throw around the term racist lightly, but...

The patience the officers are showing is phenomenal. By 5 minutes in I would have told her to step out of the vehicle and that she can file her complaint from her jail cell.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    BLM Harasses Wisconsin Children’s Christmas Charity Event Attendees

The People’s Revolution, a Black Lives Matter (BLM) organization, organized a march to disrupt a children’s cancer fundraiser in West Allis, Wisconsin, Friday night. The group marched down Candy Cane Lane and harassed suburban attendees to the annual charity event where the residents decorate their homes for Christmas and the holidays.

Disrupting a fundraiser to help kids with cancer is probably not a very good way to win people over to your cause.

So my son and I were playing in the living room and we heard very loud music and people chanting from the outside. We open up the front door to see what all the commotion was about. It was a “Black Lives Matter” march going up and down my block and through candy cane lane. These people saw my “Back the Badge” sign and “Trump 2020” sign and began to shout at us. They began to give us the middle finger and shouted, “F-CK YOU F-CK THE POLICE F-CK TRUMP!” Uhm really? I am holding my ONE year old son in my arms. Glad to see how “peaceful” and “respectful” these people and protests really are.

But then again, BLM isn't interested in winning people over. They are interested in you submitting to their ideology.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yeh, would be more of a surprise if no Chicom funding was flowing in.
    They did a pretty good job digging up dots to connect.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Before the reset and purge, there was a link to the latest story regarding communist backing of burn, loot, murder.

I'm pretty sure there was a link to "Reds using Blacks" up thread.... God knows if it is still there or can be accessed.

BLM = Scum of Hell

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

checks.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    reminds me of my favorite traffic story.

I'm driving to Chicago for a conference. I see a carload of "youts" messing with other cars. They would match speed of a truck in the right lane for a while, preventing traffic from passing, Then they would pass and let a car go by. That car would get past and move back into the travel lane. Kids would get in the passing lane and pace their target vehicle, causing them to slow down and fall back when they got to the next semi because the youts would also slow down to match the semi for a mile or two. This goes on until the target gets off around Lafayette.

Then I become the next target. They keep this up for miles. somewhere as we are approaching Fair Oaks, they appear to get bored and suddenly floor it and speed off at 95+. On the way by they flipped me off, laughing and pointing. Oh well. They really werent pissing me off too badly. I was feeling only slightly annoyed because they werent holding me behind the slower traffic, they'd just keep my pace and pass so I'd have to fall in behind them. They werent really slowing ME down, just making me slow slightly to change lanes.

So I see them go up the railroad bridge at a blistering pace, and I see "construction zone ahead. 45 MPH." The zone started at the crest of the bridge.

I get over the bridge and guess what I see? A state trooper was sitting at the base of the bridge on the other side, and he is now hauling ass to catch up to them. As I approach, he has them pulled over and is getting out of his car. He slams his door, slams his trooper hat on his head, and then gives it an extra tug and then marches toward the car like a mix of the bulldog from Tom and Jerry, and A drill instructor. His body language was evident from 100 yards away that he is PISSED.

I may or many not have giggled like a school girl and bounced in my seat clapping as I drove by.

I probably shouldnt though. Poor kids were probably walking home because 90+ in a 45 probably meant it was leaving on a wrecker.
    No, enjoy the schadenfreude. When ppl behave like THAT, they got it coming. My take on it is simple; "Zero Farts Given" (just not Farts, though).

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Strange how when the news started reports, Biden won you don't see anymore BLM protests on the news... Hmmmm They should all move in the Chaz city, O yea you don't hear about that anymore... Hmmmm Wonder how their garden is doing .?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom