• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I ask this because the last two or three mornings, I have not been able to access the INGO site well into the mornings. As an early riser, around 4a or before, after checking the news and stuff, I like to stop by INGO and see what's new.

After several hours with no luck, I usually give up completely around 10a, and go do other things. Don't get me wrong, I am not sitting here constantly trying to get on the site, but a check every hour or so shows up to about ten in the morning with no luck.

I understand the site might be down for routine maintenance and updating, but two or three days in a row?

No problem, but I had found some pics I wanted to share, but now they are no longer available.

Have a nice day!

Redtbird

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I noticed the same thing. I figure they were/are having issues and the site is going down at times. Could be wrong. I am not an IT guy and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.:)

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Fenway posted last night that there was going to be some down time this morning. Completely planned and announced.

Now if I only knew where that announcement is hiding. :D

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Whenever we have planned server maintenance or anything that would temporarily take the site offline, we try to do it in whenever site traffic is slowest. That time happens to be in the early AM hours, hopefully everything will be completed soon and you will be able to access INGO just fine. Please let us know if have any more issues.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Whenever we have planned server maintenance or anything that would temporarily take the site offline, we try to do it in whenever site traffic is slowest. That time happens to be in the early AM hours, hopefully everything will be completed soon and you will be able to access INGO just fine. Please let us know if have any more issues.

Thank all of you folks for your service and good work! :ingo:

Top Bottom