• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KiteEatingTree

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    I've never named a weapon. (though my Swiss army knife is named after me) I have however named a few musical instruments. Was curious to see what others have named their firearms/knives/bows/brass knuckles/etc.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Charter Arms .38 named Fred. I didn't name it, but I inherited it from my mother who named it after her LEO uncle, so I kept the name.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    My .308 is named Corona, after a town in Italy where a sniper killed a German officer that massacred a number of civilians for rising against the Nazi law. I also like the beer.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    Full-Metal-Jacket-ps03.jpg

Sir, the private's weapon's name is Charlene, sir!

:D

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I call mine Brittany spears..... Shes dirty, greasy, loose, and always ready to go
    And she makes loud and over bearing noises that even ear plugs cant block.:D

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    1. I don't name my firearms. Mainly because I do not name my hammers either. Seems really odd to do so.

2. This is the fourth or fifth, or more, thread that you have opened asking a question and then not joining in on a conversation that you started, all in the last couple of days. I get the feeling that you are doing some kind of research perhaps? If so, please let us know in the interest of full disclosure. If not, please understand that sooner or later someone is gonna make comments about unsupported thread discussions. It's just kinda odd.

3. Have you named yours? (edit - you already answered this question, my bad)

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I'll admit.... I named mine.

It isn't a bad thing really because I can talk to my fiance about them and know one will know I'm talking about my guns.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    1. I don't name my firearms. Mainly because I do not name my hammers either. Seems really odd to do so.

2. This is the fourth or fifth, or more, thread that you have opened asking a question and then not joining in on a conversation that you started, all in the last couple of days. I get the feeling that you are doing some kind of research perhaps? If so, please let us know in the interest of full disclosure. If not, please understand that sooner or later someone is gonna make comments about unsupported thread discussions. It's just kinda odd.

3. Have you named yours? (edit - you already answered this question, my bad)

:+1: on all counts.

Top Bottom