What have YOU done today to preserve, defend or expand our gun rights?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Let's use this thread to tell the world what each of us did today to further the cause. Did you take someone to the range for the first time? Did you choose to spend your hard earned money at a pro-gun business? Did you change a heart or mind or at least get someone thinking? Did you perform an act of public demonstration or political activism? Did you join or contribute to a pro-2A cause?

Let's keep it short and sweet and on topic and let's keep this near the top!

Last edited:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I like this. I would expect it to get pretty long once we start contacting are representatives about Indiana gun laws this session.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    Contacted state, local, fed reps numerous times. Donated to various pro-gun/2a groups. Reasonably replied to questions concerning guns and gun control. Let a wishy washy nephew in law come shooting with us.( He's more pro-gun now than before) All of this while ocing.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I spent this whole morning, like I have the second Saturday of each month for the past 3 years, volunteering to teach the NSSF's (National Shooting Sports Foundation) "First-Shots" program.

I instructed 28 new shooters today alone.
    In the past 3 years we figured we have put some 500+ new shooters through this program, including my 73 year old mother and her best friend.

I get a HUGE kick out of teaching people to shoot.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Last night I offered to loan 2 .22 rifles to a fellow ingoer interested in appleseed.
    This morning I offered to allow an old friend and his two boys (just getting into firearms) to come shoot at my place.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Helped the wife get her new IWB comfortable so she could carry her new Pink TCP, with her new Lifetime LTCH, to the hairdresser.

Top Bottom