What Happens If *unlikely* Voters Show Up?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I used to believe that the Deep State allowed us to pick our winners and then corrupted the system. Then 44 beat out all of the mainstream RINOs before beating Billary and her team of arrogant Demoncrats. The Deep State will work harder than ever to ensure an outsider like 44 never gets in again.
    Obama an outsider? (He was 44th president.)

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This question has been on my mind for a while now, with the economy and culture going the way they are, could unlikely voters turn out and just what impact could they have? I am not a believer in polling but do find some of their findings interesting. If this is accurate it also disproves the idea that Trump is toxic, has peaked in support, and cannot win the election.

“According to the poll, Americans who are most skeptical of politics and politicians still prefer Trump over Biden. Registered voters who say they aren’t likely to go to the polls backed Trump over Biden by more than 2-1, or 32%-13%. Citizens who are eligible to vote, but have not registered, also favor Trump 28%-15%.“

“According to the US Elections Project, 80 million US citizens eligible to vote in the 2020 presidential election did not cast ballots, despite a record-breaking number of votes cast overall. Some analysts speculate the total of non-voters could top 90 million Americans next year because of widespread voter dissatisfaction with candidates and the process. That’s more potential voters than Joe Biden received in the 2020 Presidential election.”

I expect record low turnout if Trump is successfully kept off the ballot. Not sure which party that would ultimately benefit. Hard to imagine less enthusiasm than decrepit Biden versus neocon blowhard Christie or Haley.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I’ll not miss a vote. I will keep my record going of never missing an election, but if Trump isn’t on the ballot I’ll vote for biden so we can get this $&#@ show over quicker.

• Haha
    Reactions: oze
    Top Bottom