• ...and so much more!
  • tacdriver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    VA
    I had an O3 FFL for curios & relic, but I let it lapse last year :(

I laid them out as I was doing my serial number audit and my younger son said dad that would make a nice picture, so I agreed with him.

He wanted to take a pic of the stuff in the other safe but I told him the other safe is up to date...he was bummed out.

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    The cheap guns, Mosin Nagant & AKs or they were before the panic.
    Here are a few of the Mosin Nagant's family picture.

n21jj7.jpg

From bottom to top they are;
    Polish M44 1953 yr
    Hungarian M44 1954 yr
    Hungarian M38 scout scoped
    Russian 91/30 1943 yr
    Russian 91/30 1943 Sniper P/U scope

Atlas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Started with an old Remington Rolling Block Egyptian military marked. That sparked my interest in military firearms and I decided to go with World War 1. Somehow that Evolved into "hey these Mausers are SO varied, I should get more" followed by "Wow Mosin-Nagant rifle sure has been in service for a while, I should get all the varieties" to "BUY ALL THE MILSURPS IN EXISTENCE".

So, now basically any military service firearm. My only restraint, self imposed, is nothing import-marked IF it can be avoided at all. So far, so good, never had trouble tracking down a bring-back, but it's getting harder with newer stuff.

So, if anyone has a cannon, you know who to run it by if you want to unload it!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My Ruger handguns are starting to add up, especially after the addition of my new SR1911! I'm a little behind in their selection of single action revolvers, but I'll get there.:D

I also have numerous Mosin Nagants, and several of the different varieties, oh hell, who am I kidding, I have way more of those than Rugers.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    At one time I had a respectable collection of mil-surp rifles; Mausers, enfields, carcanos, etc. I've only ever had one mosin nagant though, I never really thought much of the design and they seemed like dime a dozen type truck guns.

Over the last few rough years I've sold most of that collection.

I'd say if I collect anything it's old top break revolvers and off designs that didn't catch on. Nothing super rare just odd, like Astra 400s, star super B, CZ 27, like I say nothing rare by any sense, just odd.

Top Bottom