What do your wives/fiancés/ girlfriends/better halves carry?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    She carries her kel-tec p11.. She wants a hi power. So i'm thinking of picking one up eventually and doing upgrades and give it to her as a present for xmas or something.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Currently a Bersa Thunder .380, but after some practice, I may get her into the Lionheart 9mm (Daewoo DP-51) with its odd action. Plus better concealment.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Have an update. The wife's .380 was not working out because of the quirkiness that always seem to plague .380s. She did not like or shoot the M&P well. So we went in search of something that is low recoil and that she can shoot well. Once we found the platform I had a gunsmith do some modifications for my lovely, left handed wife. This is a gun that not only shoots well but is super fun.

Smith & Wesson SW1911 Pro Series in 9mm. Installed Ed Brown short trigger and Ed Brown Ambi Safety. Eagle Grips Kryonite Grips. I would not want to get in front of ten 124 grain +P pills popping out of a 5" barrel.

photo_zps7527098e.jpg

arctic427

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Indy
    Mine stole my 226 and loves it and shoots it very well but the church she works for kinda frowns on carrying so she keeps it in the car or her purse when she's out.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Mine stole my 226 and loves it and shoots it very well but the church she works for kinda frowns on carrying so she keeps it in the car or her purse when she's out.
    Churches can be a magnet for some pretty unsavory characters. "The Lord helps those who help themselves" (author unknown).

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Until recently, mine carried either a G19 or S&W 640 .357. Now, she will be sporting a G26, a pink Izula, and a Sig M400 Muddy Girl. She's really getting into this gun thing.

Top Bottom