What do your wives/fiancés/ girlfriends/better halves carry?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I alternate between a Springfield Ultra Compact .45 ACP, a Taurus PT145 and my Taurus PT22. I prefer my .45's as my edc, but the 22 is easy to slip in a pocket for around the yard.

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    LCR .38 special with Crimson Trace Laser Grips. She loves it, but keeps saying she wishes it had a safety. Then this will soon be mounted in her trunk....
    INGOWifesRifle2_zps16c1b909.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    LCR .38 special with Crimson Trace Laser Grips. She loves it, but keeps saying she wishes it had a safety. Then this will soon be mounted in her trunk....
    INGOWifesRifle2_zps16c1b909.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Lol the idea of a "trunk" gun in BeechGrove or select parts of Indy are a horrible idea. Way too much GTA.
    Jasper co must be different

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Sheepdog Gear said:
    Nothing but a bunch of Dutch in my town. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Really like it here. That, and I guarantee many around here do the same thing.

I know most of the Dutch mafia you got down round there. Good folk.

South Lake County is pretty comparable to Jasper. I keep the equivalent of a decent three gun setup in my regular cab pickup.

My wife carries a GP100 4" in .357 Magnum. Normally in her purse. Also, she's got the Shepherd. That's a TERRIFYING looking deterrent.

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    I know most of the Dutch mafia you got down round there. Good folk.

South Lake County is pretty comparable to Jasper. I keep the equivalent of a decent three gun setup in my regular cab pickup.

My wife carries a GP100 4" in .357 Magnum. Normally in her purse. Also, she's got the Shepherd. That's a TERRIFYING looking deterrent.

See? That's what I'm talking about. Around here, an armed society is a polite society. Nice to meet you sir. Have a wonderful night.

sliptap

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm seeing a lot of big numbers in this thread....45's, 9's, 357's...your better halves are better armed than I am most of the time haha. Love it!

I especially loved the Pink AR. Hopefully it never happens, but I'm sure the look on a badguy's face would be priceless!

My girlfriend just went shooting for her first time. I don't have a lot of guns with me, so we stuck with a Glock 27 and Keltec P3AT. She didn't enjoy the Glock's recoil but was ok with the Keltec. She was spot on aim wise. If I was going to arm her, I'd stick with a .380 in a larger pistol...maybe a Bersa or LC380.

Top Bottom