• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yep, I'd take the money, but I'd keep my guns, computer, and a few bags of clothes, photos, and a few other irreplaceable's. But yea, I'd take the money. Without question. Only cause I live in town in a subdivision and I HAVE to get outta here.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I dont know what the REAL DEAL was.Like I said in the story.It happened and he took the money,just to walk away. I guessed it to be some sort of witness protection plan or something like that. I just thought it was a weird story. True but weird

Wait. So did this happen to someone you knew? Did it happen to you?

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Got a link?

Maybe shoot the guy on the spot, take his money, bury him in the backyard, pay off the mortgage, and disappear?

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    depends on the property. here in indiana i would take the exact amount of what it is worths in cash and run. family land in kentucky never.

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Your at home one day and a car drives down the driveway.Someone gets out. Ask you if you want to sell your place? You say its not for sale. Then they offer you twice what its worth.(in cash on the spot) You decide you'll take it, but you dont have a place to stay ,or move your things too. Without looking around ,they offer you another amount of money to just walk away and leave everything.
    What would you think was up? Any ideas?

What exactly is this other amount? $10 ? $1000 ? Three times what the house is worth? Details are crucial to deciding on this.

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    I would take the money, on the condition that I get to take all my photos. Everything else would be easily replaceable. Still, it depends on that other amount of money.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I'd need verification that the $$ wasn't counterfeit...but yeah, If I could take all my stuff- I'm outta here. A new place with white walls would give me a reason to PAINT! :D

Top Bottom