What do you do when someone sees your gun under the stall door?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TiMMaY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2014
    Martinsville
    I personally do not use public toilets, but this guy seems to have the answer. Someone queue up Beards McOperator....

[video=youtube_share;j6YOvYrzb3o]http://youtu.be/j6YOvYrzb3o[/video]

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    HogueMade said it best...

The bathroom issue....once again.

Glad you're alright and everyone in the house is.

Shins? Gun at your shins? This is why I developed the "Remedial Sh!tting Course", some months ago. Here are some of the course materials:

c14t.jpg

p3jp.jpg

tafi.jpg

xr76.jpg

b65g.png

To sum up:

[video=youtube;BkeAzqhlkNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkeAzqhlkNk[/video]

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Shins? Gun at your shins? This is why I developed the "Remedial Sh!tting Course", some months ago. Here are some of the course materials:

Is this available as CLE?

As well, I am interested in your non-insane worldview and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Is your newsletter available via encoded e-mail that can be sent to my P.O. Box?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Somebody would have to be willing to put his face on the floor in a public restroom to stand a chance of seeing mine, and with all that commotion he'd be likely to be looking at the hole in the end. I do keep my pants up a bit, heck, I do that at home. I do conceal by default, but thanks to our law here, I'm not that stringent about it, so I don't really care so much.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    HogueMade said it best...

Unfortunately the stalls at my workplace weren't put together correctly and the toilet paper dispenser was mounted on the wall so that it is directly above the toilet and covers 1/3 of it. Being a big guy, it is impossible for me to do what is described in the illustration and by the time I finally "settle in" I look like I'm playing twister sitting sideways on the toilet with one leg stretched out infront of me and one tucked neatly under the bowl on the side. Whoever put those bathrooms together needs to seriously reevaluate what they expect other people to do to take a dump. Because of all that I just take my gun and hang it from the coathook while still in my belt.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I dunno, get off the floor so they can't see my gun and quit looking under the stall at them???
    Seriously though, I don't drop my pants that far down, and I tend to hang on to it so my belt doesn't pull out of the belt loops.

Top Bottom