• ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    MV5BMTI5MDI0MjE1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDU5Mzg3._V1._SX100_SY85_.jpg

Master Shake: I'm not in the business of seeing whatever pleases you!
    Meatwad: Well I'm in business.
    [under his breath]
    Business of kicking your ass, and let me tell ya, business is booming. I'm open for business, business of giving you the business... up your butt.
    [Meatwad looks up and sees Master Shake with a baseball bat] Did you hear me say that?
    Master Shake: You looking to expand your business?
    Meatwad: [runs away] Business is closed!

glad to see theres a few people with class besides myself floating around ingo.

For good reason.;)

Thanks for your service, buddy.:patriot:

dont thank me. according to the courageous restraint thread im not worthy of it. thanks for paying my salary while i was off freeloading. ;)

What's an IPA?

international police advisor. theyre cops from all over the country that go to iraq and assist us with the IPs training and mentoring. we had him and a british guy. they were both awesome. some real jbts our resident officers could learn a thing or two from. im looking at you frank.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I wasn't going to work out tonight, but need to now to burn off some steam! Anyway, Sgt. You making that IPA carry all your mags for you? He's gotta have at least 8 or 10 on his gear and I see 0 on yours??? What gives ?? lol

ive got a three mag pouch across my front and another one on my side, plus the one i loaded into my rifle when we rolled out. if i cant do it w/ 210 rounds, i cant do it period. besides, i imagine if it ever came down to being me being red on ammo id have plenty of corpses to pilfer more rounds off of. :): it generally only took 10-15 rounds for me to meet my daily civilian kill quota.

i think he carried so many because he was there while it was still a fairly high intensity area though. 04/05 time frame.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Heres me in my natural habitat...a Vet on Veterans Day...skipped work that morning
    an called in this nice eating mammal, bow. This is about as close to seeing my face as one should be IMHO....many woman can testify to that.

picture.php

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Me in my new Science Fiction convention "Hall Costume". Nice thing is that except for a couple of accessories, everything in it was already in my closet.

Steampunk Goth Cowboy
    SteampunkCowboyGoth.jpg

Twin holsters, one for my 1911, and one for a 21 scale log-log slide rule. (Geek points for actually knowing how to use it.)
    twinholsters.jpg

Dual lens magnifying loupe. The better to precisely read the scales on the slide rule when plotting world domination.
    loupe.jpg

I thought you looked familiar...you come in my store, you were in today...did something new with your hair too....very....interesting....lol

Top Bottom