• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    The little guy has one on over his sweatshirt. The older one is an olympic swimmer and can tread water for 30 min.

Ive allways worried about falling in and hitting my had on something on the boat or under the surface and getting knocked out.......... can't tread water when you are out...

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Ive allways worried about falling in and hitting my had on something on the boat or under the surface and getting knocked out.......... can't tread water when you are out...

This is true, back when I was in high school one of the guys from my class was gone with his family to their yearly lake trip.... Needless to say they had their houseboat parked back in a cove and there was loud music and lot going on well no one noticed Evan was missing until it was too late. They pulled him out of the water and the autopsy showed he had endured head trauma and this was most likely the reason he drowned. If he had had a life jacket on I'm sure his chances of living would have been substantially increased. Freak things can always happen.

When I go down to Lake Dale Hollow you always see those signs that say 319 people have died since so and so date and 0 of them were wearing a life jacket. I mean I don't wear a life jacket either when I'm not doing boating sports, but facts are facts. :twocents:

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    ill bite

DSC00124.jpg
    [/IMG]

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    24ccj2a.jpg

on patrol- if you like aqua teen hunger force, look on my buttstock. meatwad is a stone cold killer

1zzq9tk.jpg

before mission w/ our ipa

j63dkj.jpg

my pre-mission smoke

ive got hundreds of these. turns out, i take a lot more pictures when im in a different country.

Last edited:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Alright, here I am, I believe the wife took this one through the front door.

DSCN3898.jpg

At a birthday party or something...
    joelstrip082.jpg

During a belt test at Tae Kwon Do. I double belted this test, white to orange.
    playgroundbelttests053.jpg

Me and the little person.
    playgroundbelttests054.jpg

My buck from this last year, took it with the CVA Optima. Love that gun! Oh, and the little person again. :)
    DSCN6728.jpg

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    on patrol- if you like aqua teen hunger force, look on my buttstock. meatwad is a stone cold killer

MV5BMTI5MDI0MjE1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDU5Mzg3._V1._SX100_SY85_.jpg

Master Shake: I'm not in the business of seeing whatever pleases you!
    Meatwad: Well I'm in business.
    [under his breath]
    Business of kicking your ass, and let me tell ya, business is booming. I'm open for business, business of giving you the business... up your butt.
    [Meatwad looks up and sees Master Shake with a baseball bat] Did you hear me say that?
    Master Shake: You looking to expand your business?
    Meatwad: [runs away] Business is closed!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    j63dkj.jpg

my pre-mission smoke

ive got hundreds of these. turns out, i take a lot more pictures when im in a different country.

For good reason.;)

Thanks for your service, buddy.:patriot:

MV5BMTI5MDI0MjE1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDU5Mzg3._V1._SX100_SY85_.jpg

Master Shake: I'm not in the business of seeing whatever pleases you!
    Meatwad: Well I'm in business.
    [under his breath]
    Business of kicking your ass, and let me tell ya, business is booming. I'm open for business, business of giving you the business... up your butt.
    [Meatwad looks up and sees Master Shake with a baseball bat] Did you hear me say that?
    Master Shake: You looking to expand your business?
    Meatwad: [runs away] Business is closed!

:lol2:

Top Bottom