• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I had a wonderful time at the show. I talked to some people I haven't seen in a while , meet some new people, gained some knowledge, crop dusted a little bit, and left with a very skinny wallet. I was sad to see the price of 22 still high. I traded my Lee-Enfield and some cash for a CZ-82. I purchased an extra mag and holster for it. I also acquired about 350 rounds for a fair price. The magazine release might be broken because when I apply a lot of pressure the mags are a pain to get out. I am going to clean it up tomorrow, take it to the gun smith, and if it is safe to shoot I am heading to the range.

What did you guys get?

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I picked up some .38 lead SWC bullets, 3 lbs of powder, 1000 primers, some INGO swag, and a plate of steel from Bobcat to shoot at. Left with a lighter wallet but had 120 still left from what I walked in with so I thought I did well. Wish I had only bought 1 lb of powder instead of 3(I didn't really need the rifle powder) but it was available...and maybe someday I'll learn my lesson to not buy right away. Glad I waited on the primers as they were cheaper farther into the store.

Most of this was aimed at helping me get into reloading soon. With what I paid for my components I should be able to produce, even at these high prices, .38 spcl ammo and .357 ammo at about 20 cents a round buying ready processed brass. I never saw it for less than about 40 cents a round at the show.

bmurray1973

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2013
    Anderson
    We came down on Friday and just couldn't stand to stand in the line around the building with the wind blowing all the winter sand into our eyes. Got a beer instead!!! Sunday AM is the time to go...

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    5000 CCI SPP for a normal price!

And Brad got his claws into me and I couldn't resist

SP172CFPa.jpg

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I got a couple more 15 round mags for my HiPowers, a Benchmade 275 Adamas folder (I hate folders, but I have to have this one to round out my Benchmade Adamas knives - I had the 175 and 375 already), and a sling for my AK.

That makes 2 20 round mags (with 2 more on order), 5 15 round mags, 3 13 round mags, and 5 10 round mags.

Need Moar.

I don't remember the vendor's name, but I bought a Fenix light from him a few years ago. He always seemed to be set up along one of the walls with a bunch of flashlights for sale (Surefire, Streamlight, Fenix, etc.). I couldn't find him today. I found the guy in the middle of the room that's at every show with the off brand lights I've never heard of, but that's not what I wanted. So I spent my light money on the Benchmade instead.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Peanut butter fudge? If you're nice, you'll share.

Peanut butter, chocolate and strawberry cheesecake fudge. Very good, hard to share, but saving some for my girl when she gets back from Philly Monday. My boys and I were guided there from an overwhelming cinna-Bon like smell while walking around. $7 for half pound.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Got in + out this AM...

Got some .357-158gr. jacketed bullets--XTP's and Montanna Gold's.
    Got some Hi-Tech flashlights for the GrandDaughters 'Moon' Walk , with Grandma..

Got some .40 S&W brass from LoveMyWoods--GREAT DEAL-Thank you..

Got some INGO Swag..

AND the #1 Reason for the INDY 1500==Meet+Greet Fenway and all of His Staff--Working their 'Tail's' off, I might add...HA HA..

Got out about the time that the "Crop Dusters" were landing...Bill.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Picked up a couple of mags, some .38 special and .45 lead bullets and a tee shirt for my wife. Also got a good deal on an OD fleece jacket and some desiccant packs (one dollar each). Oh yeah, and a .311 bullet mold just in case the Russian ammo dries up for some reason.

Felt kind of weird walking out without any ammo or guns.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Got 3 .50 cal cans for 24.00 A Army digital INGO hat for 10.00 And picked up another mag for the 1911 for 10.00 We saw one good deal on a AK pistol for 400.00, all others were 500 to 900. I hadn't been to one for awhile so had fun with my son and his wife....good eating at Grindstone Charleys in Kokomo afterward.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    I sold my ak and bought 500 rounds of wolf gold, 3 pmags, magpul moe stock, multicam trousers, and I think the best deal I found was a pair of army combat gloves made by hwi for 5 bucks... Im kinda kicking myself now for only getting one pair. Oh and I got a drastically overpriced hamburger and mt dew because my medicine starting making me feel sick lol.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Got an ESEE 4 from Knife Lady. Some INGO swag. And some roasted pecans for the wife (wasn't allowed back in the house without them).

Top Bottom