• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Haven't seen one of these posted in a couple shows so I thought I'd start. First, I thought this was a small, but great show. I saw many cool firearms ive never seen in person before and prices weren't bad, especially with this being an election year. Although I did not get a gun, I picked up 500 rounds of x caliber 9mm fmj, had a kydex holster made from bullseye holsers, and gathered a few buisness cards from local folks I plan on doing business with in the future.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    Pretty much same here. Got some Supressor 22lr ammo for a good price, targets, gun belt for everyday carry. Bought CMC trigger, and armorers wrench for my INGO lower build. My usual Marine Corp raffle tickets, and donated to the USO.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    a chinese transition AK mag, and a bulgy ((10)) mag, a chicom drum pouch, and a romy RPK mag pouch. some flares for my polish flare gun, and some candied pecans. I think thats about it. Pretty blah show for the most part. The things I did buy were pretty good price wise, but no great deals to be found from what I could see.

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Finally found a flat bottom mag for my 9c (local shops only have the pinky extension version), and a 30cal ammo can (total of $46).

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Agreed. I didn't see anything that really beat everyday internet pricing. Usually a little more but not more than shipping.

I picked up a Lee Loadmaster and some supplies to get into the reloading game and traded 2 handguns toward a Tavor X95 that was actually a little better than I've seen elsewhere for the older style on clearance.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    lots of powder,some primers,bullets. k98 mauser {really nice one off a individual } other small items and a couple leftie holsters. drooled on a really nice garland but could not justify another early war receiver. best of all i didn't get crop dusted:hehe:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom