• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I haven't seen the what did you get at the 1500 thread yet so I am starting one now. I know I am going in the morning to see A&A Optics to pick up a scope and rings. After that I am off to see Mr. Johnson about possibly getting me a safe made by him. Finally, since its my birthday I have to find something I can't live without. The last two years it has been a knife from Brad:ingo:

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    nothing.

I was looking for bullets and powder. not much of a "deal" to be found. I've got them cheaper at Plainfield gunshop last weekend.

ZX has some really good deals on XD's and XDM's.

I got 3 day pass like always, I'll probably go back on sunday, doing some bottom feeding.

oh, btw, lights went out for about 10 minutes during when I was there, kinda odd.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Well, there's no deals t be had on ammo, at least 556 or 22lr. If your after 22, make sure you bring a jar of vasoline. It was running between $60-80/brick. Saw plenty of it too.

Zx guns had some real good prices as well as. Couple of others, but for the most part, you can get a better deal at your local gun shop.

Oh, saw gen 2 pmages as low as $14 (some wanted $40), gen2 w/ window as cheap as $17. And one both had gen 3 for $16

To answer what I bought .... gsg mags, paper targets, and cleaning brushes

91kcolg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2013
    Raven Vanguard and Vanguard ll for my Glock.
    Most guns, all ammo and mags were higher than the local shops.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Just looked around to see if anything just jumped out at me and had to take home...nothing did. But I did get to compare the Sheild and XDs to see which one I liked better, and things are still up in the air on my decision.

But someone did try to get a 5 finger discount on 2 guns, I guess it was more of a 10 finger discount since he did grab 2.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Picked up a benchmade 710 D2 and a spyderco native s30v from Brad.

ZX had the best pricing on firearms that I saw. .22 prices were up there but it looks like .223 is coming back down and there was plenty to be had.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Well, there's no deals t be had on ammo, at least 556 or 22lr. If your after 22, make sure you bring a jar of vasoline. It was running between $60-80/brick. Saw plenty of it too.

Zx guns had some real good prices as well as. Couple of others, but for the most part, you can get a better deal at your local gun shop.

Oh, saw gen 2 pmages as low as $14 (some wanted $40), gen2 w/ window as cheap as $17. And one both had gen 3 for $16

To answer what I bought .... gsg mags, paper targets, and cleaning brushes

I have a Gsg 522, how much did the 22 rnd mags set you back and who had them for sale?

JayBone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Lake County
    glad I passed with this weather. Found some 22lr at my local gun store in Lake County, 500 for 34.99. Not too bad, picked up some federal tuna cans earlier this week for 19.99, and a couple 50 packs at Gander Mtn. A couple 50 packs of 9mm at walmart for 13 and change. Keep hitting in, got to be frequent.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I got my first Hex Mosin Nagant. I also picked up some ammo to go with it and 2 INGO stickers thanks to Que! Not too many deals from what I was seeing, but fun nonetheless.

But someone did try to get a 5 finger discount on 2 guns, I guess it was more of a 10 finger discount since he did grab 2.

Yeah, I heard them announce that over the PA. Does anyone know if they found them? I figured more stuff like this would happen once the lights started going out.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I was able to score a Vortex Razor red dot w/ an American Defense QD mount (thanks to Alan @ AA Optics), a Spiderco knife for my brother and a Benelli M4 from Acme.

indygamerguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Muncie
    I'm 25, been a fan of guns and knives since I could practically walk. Been buying and trading firearms all of my legally capable years.

And yet this June 1st is the first time I've made a trip down to this show.

Walked through and found a Glock 19C USA made for a mere $470 out the door price, and upon inspection, its never fired a round outside of the test firing in the factory. OMG. TY for the amazing deal ZXGuns!

Got my Ontario RAT-3 sharpened by the older couple in the rear of the showroom for $4, I was impressed!

Oh, and while I stopped by to say hello as soon as I entered, I didn't buy anything from the INGO booth until I went to leave. Out of T-Shirts but I got me a hat out of the deal :-)

And to the cute girl running the SharkTac booth, I really do LOVE that holster design! I'll be buying next paycheck definitely :-)

IMG_20130601_144855_zpsa5ae4ea5.jpg

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Picked up an INGO shirt and a Crimson Trace Railmaster light for my G21sf. Got to meet LoveMyWoods.

Found a Kimber Pro Carry with a 1998 build date, but the guy was $200 too high.

Found a Gen 2 G20 for $350. Walked away. Went back to buy it and another guy was looking at it. I waited for him to put it down. He didn't.

Saw a couple of the GSG 1911-22's with the 3" barrel. Cool, but decided I didn't need another .22 that I couldn't feed.

Top Bottom