• ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Interesting.

[video=youtube;U0NTjd-Cx0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0NTjd-Cx0I#t=13[/video]​

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    Interesting but a few thoughts...

The statement he makes about no one doing any testing through barriers is completely false. There is lots of barrier testing of ammo and especially with auto glass. This is not new. There are thousands of articles and videos online.....

I find the juxstaposition of concepts going from the .300 to the .45 bizarre. We are worried about over penetration with the .300 so we are going with a light fast round that expends all its energy quickly then move on to a .45 called the 'penetrator' that is a notched solid projectile.......

And, if he had watched any of the many available videos online, he would know that bullets tend to deflect downward through glass before he started. And it is important to note that if you have to shoot through glass from inside the vehicle, the bullet will deflect upward.

What this does show well is that bullets performing as claimed is an exception rather than a rule. And he does put a lot of examples into one video. That took a ton of prep and planning.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom