• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • starbreather

Master
    Rating - 95.3%
    61   3   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    exiting stage left!
    I think he is a blood sucker, waiting for the opportunity to latch on to anyone/situation that he/his staff feels is a great chance to make himself look better. Once a politician always a politician. I hear a whole lot of me, me, I, I, when he opens his mouth.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Why is he still around again?

I heard he is opening some kind of "office" in Indy. What kind of work does he do that needs an office?

I think the only reason he pops up is because the media likes the trouble it stirs up. The fact that some folks take him seriously makes me doubt the human races supposed intelligence.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    When I think of Al Sharpton the term "douche-bag extraordinaire" immediately comes to mind.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Zero credibility. Makes a good living off of tax money and shaking down weak minded PC executives.

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I remember the Duke LaCrosse case. If I recall correctly, a black girl stated she was raped by a few white boys. It just so happened that the white boys had well to-do parents. Al and Jesse showed up stating that the black girl's civil rights were violated and they would even pay for her lawyer fees to ensure that these white boys pay for their crimes. They even stated that it did not matter how much money their parents had that Al and Jesse would make sure they were held accountable. Then, all of a sudden the black girls story started to unfold and it was determined that it was all lies she had made up. Al and Jesse didn't rush down and appologize for the slanderous remarks made against the white families. Al and Jesse are both blood sucking parasites, that profit from false beliefs. IMO, they both are a waste of time and they are trying to fill the shoes of MLK. The difference here is that MLK did IMO what was right and he stood for his beliefs. They are just trying to be the modern day version of MLK. And they are seriously failing.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    BarackObamaAwHellNawMacro.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics