What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Watched first episode of Devs tonight. Definitely interesting, I can guess where it's going to go, but the "series preview" at the end looked pretty good

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Well. So much for Picard. Patrick Stewart said they’ll be tackling subjects like Trump and Brexit. I am kinda tired and bored with being lectured by Hollywood, with such narrow views of the world. I’m sure they’ll portray many straw monsters to destroy in that series. Suck my ass Pat. I’m out if it’s gonna be that preachy one-sided bull****.

Well I binged through the 8 episode season this weekend and overall I enjoyed it. I did not find it particularly political, but Stewart is looking elderly.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I still think Contagion is one of the more realistic and scariest pandemic movies ever made.

I just saw 'Contagion' last night. I thought I had seen it before but I guess not.
    Almost everything that happens in the movie has happened so far in real life. They really researched outbreak procedures when making this movie. Scary how it mirrors whats going on here.

No, I'm not going to spoil it for you. If you want to know what is going to happen in the world tomorrow, watch this movie. :yesway:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not sure what streaming service this is on, but we watched the other night. It's some good dark humor.

[video=youtube;CA9S6NgzNYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA9S6NgzNYE[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This week I might have to do the Cornetto Trilogy movies.

[video=youtube;QEYfrqZQyiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEYfrqZQyiI[/video]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I am 2/3 of the way through my 68th viewing of "Band of Brothers" on Amazon Prime.

I downloaded "Memphis Belle" and watched it last night.

We are watching "The Chosen" on Vid Angel. Pretty good!

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I am 2/3 of the way through my 68th viewing of "Band of Brothers" on Amazon Prime.

I downloaded "Memphis Belle" and watched it last night.

Both of those are great choices. I would love to see an updated version of Mephis Belle.

I binged The Stranger on Netflix, really good series. At not one point was I able to figure it out, always keeps you guessing, which was nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom