• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I am thinking maybe we should celebrate Christmas early this year to avoid the end of the Mayan Calendar?

Are you throwing or going to a Mayan party?

Jarhead1775

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Rushville
    I'm going to be sitting back hoping that all manufactures decide to remove all warning labels in an attempt to cleanse us of stupid people!

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    That's the last day of work before the christmas shutdown. So I have to go or I don't get paid for the following week off. We all better live cause I'm looking forward to the week long vacation.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'll be setting at my front door with a welcome sign in the front yard wishing like hell a Zombie really does show up at my home. If I can borrow some stuff from my friends whom will no longer need the items because they will be dead the on the 22nd, I will have (at least) one AR 15, one AR 25, one Pump Shot gun with double (ought to) Buck Shot, a case of 5-Hour KME (keep me going) Juice and a case of Jim Beam and Soda.

Oh yeah I'll be a happy camper. Just like back in Nam when I really didn't care anymore and yet I survived to return home. To what? To maybe die under the Obama Adminass-tration? I do not think so!

Guess what? I will survive 12-21-12 too, but with a terrible headach!!!!!

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Actually our party starts on the afternoon of the 20th.

Three of my buddies and their wives are coming down to our place for a party and "last meal" cookout. On the menu are filets and lobsters plus a whole bunch of other goodies. We're starting off with a case of pint bottles of Dr. McGillicuddy's imported original formula Intense Cherry Schnapps with Coke, (makes GREAT cherry Cokes), a half gallon bottle of 30 year old Jack Daniels, and a few other beverages. After grilling the filets and lobsters and stuffing ourselves with all the food and beverages we can handle the guys are going to play a game of catch.

All four of us, at the stroke of midnight, will grab our AR-15's, each load a 30 round mag full of tracers, board my boat (the 'Mis-Adventure') and motor out to the middle of our lake. Once out there and at precisely 00:01 on the 21st we will fire all 120 rounds straight up into the sky. It should be quite a neat sight...then the game of catch begins.

The winner is determined by which one of us can catch the most of the falling rounds in our mouth. The wives will then verify the count to determine the winner. In case of a tie, the widow that has the largest life insurance policy to cash in wins!

Not to worry through we will all be wearing eye and ear protection...we're not nuts you know!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just to show what an exciting life I lead, I am going to work and opening up the office so a cleaning crew can strip and wax the floor.

Top Bottom