• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    Since this really doesn't fit anywhere else, especially the classifieds, I thought I'd start a thread to see who is selling/trading what at the 1500. If we're all going down there, we might find that someone else has our shopping list for sale :)

Mods, if this is against the rules, then I apologize! I think this is a good way to get organized and help each other out!

So let's organize it like this:
    Attending: Friday / Saturday / Sunday
    Bringing: Description of what you're bringing & the price

:ingo:
    Attending: Saturday (morning-midday)
    Bringing: Bringing my Taurus 709 Slim (~235 rds). Not sure I'm going to sell it, unless I can find another carry gun that suits me better. I plan on handling a PF9, PPS, and PM9 while I'm there to figure that out. Asking $350 firm for it. :draw:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm bringing down my Feather USA 45 acp carbine to sell. For INGO members I'm asking $650 for it (taking a bit of a loss there). Otherwise asking for what I paid.

If I get the call that my parts have arrived at the Ford dealer today, I'll be down today. Otherwise it will probably be sometime Saturday.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Friday only.

This + 200 or so rounds.
    $350 Will sell to Ingo members for $300
    pusniperrepro.jpg

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I was going to trade some 7.62x39, to the owner of Juggernaut Graphics. In exchange for T-Shirts. Unfortunately he pinched a nerve, and can not make it. Just hope he feels better soon.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Attending: Saturday (late morning-midday)
    Bringing: Savage 24DL .22 mag/.410 $425 & a S&W 3913TSW w/2 mags $495

Making the roadtrip more worthwile, I will be meeting several members beforehand for a few trades, sales and purchases.

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    how'd everyone's 1500 trip work out? i didn't end up selling my Taurus, though i did decide that i'm going to try and trade up to a Walther PPS 9mm from it.

i bought a SOG Trident Tanto, some Wildfire spray for the wife, a gun belt from some guy out of Angola, and signed up for 21st century's TAC65 giveaway. Oh and bought some of the delicious cinnamon roasted cashews in the corner ;) i was disappointed at the holster's represented there. i guess no one stocks Crossbreed Supertucks or MTACs locally? I talked to Raven Concealment and SharkTac, but I don't think I could do a kydex holster IWB.

Oh yea, and I didn't realize till I got home that I forgot to buy a "Fast Holster" magnetic mount for my bedroom again... DANGIT! Guess there's always October... I also spent some time drooling over the Kimber Custom CDP II w/ CTC grips that one vendor had... A delicious handgun that was priced around $955. :wow: it made it onto my wish list!

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    I brought a Sigma and traded with Snorko for a Radom p-64 as we both agreed. Meeting went well and I believe we both left happy. Thanks Snorko.

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Attending: Saturday (late morning-midday)
    Bringing: Savage 24DL .22 mag/.410 $425 & a S&W 3913TSW w/2 mags $495

Making the roadtrip more worthwile, I will be meeting several members beforehand for a few trades, sales and purchases.

Glad to see I'm not the only one to make the 180 plus mile road trip.

I took money. Although I didn't buy any big ticket item, I did get an INGO shirt from VUPDBlue. Also some ammo and bought my son a shoulder holster for his glock.

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    how'd everyone's 1500 trip work out? i didn't end up selling my Taurus, though i did decide that i'm going to try and trade up to a Walther PPS 9mm from it.

i bought a SOG Trident Tanto, some Wildfire spray for the wife, a gun belt from some guy out of Angola, and signed up for 21st century's TAC65 giveaway. Oh and bought some of the delicious cinnamon roasted cashews in the corner ;) i was disappointed at the holster's represented there. i guess no one stocks Crossbreed Supertucks or MTACs locally? I talked to Raven Concealment and SharkTac, but I don't think I could do a kydex holster IWB.

Oh yea, and I didn't realize till I got home that I forgot to buy a "Fast Holster" magnetic mount for my bedroom again... DANGIT! Guess there's always October... I also spent some time drooling over the Kimber Custom CDP II w/ CTC grips that one vendor had... A delicious handgun that was priced around $955. :wow: it made it onto my wish list!

You cant go wrong with the PPS 9, I've had mine shortly after they came out, and love it. I have shot everything through it without a hiccup. I also use a supertuck for carry, great holster. You can almost forget your carrying, their that comfortable.

Want2ShootMore

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Marion
    I took a Remington r-15 and sold it for a friend. I also was able to sell three paracord survival rifle slings that I make so that was awesome. It was a good show for me.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I went but no luck selling my Feather 45 carbine, I may go back again tomorrow and try again. I didn't get there till afternoon. Will be there in the morning tomorrow if I do.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one to make the 180 plus mile road trip.

I took money. Although I didn't buy any big ticket item, I did get an INGO shirt from VUPDBlue. Also some ammo and bought my son a shoulder holster for his glock.

Count me in for that distance also, but from the opposite direction. Got to meet some good people while I was there, including Rob from 21st century. Bought a pair of kneepads for an upcoming advanced AK class and a knife from Shadow tech knives. I finally have the only holsters I will ever need, so didn't pay much attention to them.

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm heading over there now. Got a good deal for somebody. I'm looking to sell my .40 Browning HiPower Practical, Crimson Trace grips, Bianchi Minimalist holster, nylon mag carrier, 2 extra mags (MecGar), and a few hundred rounds of ammo (WWB and Gold Dots)... Looking to get $600. I paid $600 just for the pistol when I bought it.

edited: well, somebody named Ron got a good deal. I ended up walking out with a holster for my Beretta 92FS, a 2-mag carrier, a couple 15-round mags for my 9mm HiPower, a couple 18 round mags for my Beretta, a bunch of 9mm WWB, a few boxes of 124 Gr. Gold Dots, and an INGO t-shirt.

I looked at the Fobus holsters... was not impressed. They looked pretty cheap and flimsy. I went with a generic leather belt slide holster instead, which fits pretty well. This was also a cheapy, but it will do just fine until I get paid next and can order a nice holster. I USUALLY carry the HiPower in a Kramer holster anyway... I've just been itching to carry the 92FS.

I avoided the Busse Combat table like they had the plague. For some reason I just can't hold back when I stop at that table. I'll have to hit them up next time.

I'm not taking pics of ammo and holsters and mag carriers and such, so no pics.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom