• ...and so much more!
  • SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I live in N.W. Johnson Co. and on all the windows and painted surfaces of the house is pin head size dark brown deposits. Window cleaner will not remove them I had to use a razor blade. Any one else have these and any idea what has left these little gifts? Thanks

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    fly poop may be right, also sap blown onto the windows (and everything else) from the surrounding trees. Trees ooze sap all the time except in the winter so their sap gets blown all over the place as little brown globs. Flies do poop but that stuff tend to be easy to wipe off, my money is on the sap.

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    They are on the outside and one window extends upward almost to the overhang and it also has them on the upper part. To small to get pics of but to the naked eye almost perfectly round.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    This may blow some minds but I had someone tell me about something called" artillery fungus" . Supposedly if you use mulch other than cedar, it will develop a fungus that spreads by shooting its spores up to 20 ft in all directions. I haven't read up any further, but your describing exactly what the person said. From what the other person said... It's very hard to remove , have to scrape it off.

Top Bottom