• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Funny story. Meet a LEO for a AR sale last week. He was a friend of a friend of OneBadV8's i believe. We meet behind McDonalds in Franklin. As i pulled in i noticed he was already there and a Franlin LEO was about 10 spaces from him. As i checked out the AR (careful not to wave it around) i was pleased and put it in the trunk.

The gentlemen then showed me his AR and we were taling shop. About 5 minutes later another Franklin LEO pulled up with the other one. The conversed and started our way. I figured they recognized me or him. The one officer stated "What are you guys doing, selling guns behind McDonalds". I said, "well yes". He said "No problem, just though i could come over for a deal". We all talked for a while and then they left.

Before i was leaving i tried to recruit the LEO to INGO. Guess what, he was already a member,lol. His user name is townmarshall. I've even worked with him before at Atterbury as i do with most LEO's that come to Atterbury. Great guy to talk with even turned out to be a 45 min deal with the conversation.

msgro22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    eastside of indy
    the Mcy D's off of 65,, my mother lives right around the corner... i should have been there.. always nice to find LEO that like a good deal......THANKS GUY/GIRLS for keeping our streets safe:patriot:

UltraRick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Georgetown
    Selling Guns behind a McDonald's! What is this world coming too!!!!

I prefer Dairy Queen for a Blizzard after the transaction is done!

matthock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Bloomington
    Heh, I met for a FTF at a McDs recently also. Nice convenient landmark, since they're easy to find - probably why they're popular. Even picked up lunch on the way out. Mmm, angus steak burger...

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Just at at the McD's on Tipton in Seymour. A couple of LEO's there, but my hopes of any good guns or ammo deals were dashed, as I couldn't find anything in the parking lot.

As a result, I got my fix by heading across the street to ACME Sports to fondle a few rifles on their rack, and check on the prices of some powder and primers.

Top Bottom