• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bert

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Found out today that my sons class gun' a "Colt 1911" is being delivered this coming week. I know that you can never have too many guns,and another 1911 is always good. Just kind of giddy about it finally arriving. Oh yeah, he's graduating in 3 weeks also. 82nd airbourne bound.:patriot:

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Congrats...When I graduated from St John's Military Academy my Dad gave me a 1911, the same 1911 that his father had given him when he graduated from the same school.

I can tell you that the 1911 your son receives will likely be the most treasured handgun he will ever own.

If I were you I would be bragging my butt off!

Bert

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Shelbyville
    I get to play with it before i let him have it. The army can give a m9 to practice with. I will post a pic. when it arrives.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You must be very proud of your son.

Yes, photos would be nice.

When he is deployed you realize that his company will become adopted by INGO and we will be forced to send him stuff.:D

Please give us his unit and mailing address some INGO can take care of his boys so they will take care of him.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    You must be very proud of your son.

Yes, photos would be nice.

When he is deployed you realize that his company will become adopted by INGO and we will be forced to send him stuff.:D

Please give us his unit and mailing address some INGO can take care of his boys so they will take care of him.

I won't be able to contribute much, but I'm in. Cookies, Grippos and SKI. That's what I always wanted.

Congrats to you for the job done bringing him up and congrats to him for his willingness to serve.

Doug

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Bert, congrats to you and your son. I've seen 1911's already. I want to see a picture of you and your son after he graduates. Those pictures are the best on here. I recall the one where the father took his son turkey hunting; that was priceless. On second thought, seeing the gun would be nice bonus. :yesway:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Congratulations! I can't imagine how hard it is to get through West Point. Go ahead, pop some buttons, you deserve it!

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    Congratulations to the both of you, As a father how proud you must be to see him excel in life. Thank you both in advance for your service to our great nation. :patriot:

Top Bottom