• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    i went to meet REDNECK919 today at gander.when i pulled up i saw a guy standing in front of his truck.thought to my self this is my guy.we started talking and showing each other guns and stuff.come to find out this wasn't even my guy.it was a fellow INGO member INDYGUNWORKS.super nice guy he was there to do a deal as well.i got to meet 3 members at once.all were very nice guys to talk to.:yesway: to INGO.love this place.just lets you know how many guys out there are just like me.tell my wife i aint the only gun nut out here....:Dsorry DHOLDER was the other guys name

Last edited:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Was this the Gander Mountain in Greenwood. That should be the INGO Meeting Place. I've meet there a few times with other INGO Members. Small World.

redneck919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    southside
    it was pretty funny.always great to meet other gun nuts off of here.that right there just proves how great of a site this is.+1 to INGO!! and yes it was the gander mountain in greenwood.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Been there-done that myself

Before I got my FFL back I did a couple sales/trades in their parking lot myself. Now I can't do that stuff anymore. :crying:

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    sounds good. Its always rough meeting someone that you dont know and hoping all goes well.
    of course most deals set up here go smoothly and people actually get what they expect.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Four members in a lot at the same time with weapons... bet that will make the Homeland Security bells start ringing... you should have used code to post that :-)

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    funny thing is i talked to hodge for about 15 minutes thinking he was my guy... he started showing me this 10/22 when redneck919 came and said are you jason.. is said wait a minute... your not don??? you dont have brass for me??? right then dholder showed up and the mystery was solved.... pretty ironic if you ask me.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Great meeting place. Public, yet still private enough not to startle the starbucks toting soccer moms. Have met a few members there. I think we could do a Meet and greet at that BW3's one weekend.

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    I wish we had INGO bumper stickers, so we could watch for, and watch out for each other. It would make things easire at busy beeting places as well.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    There are INGO bumper stickers :) they were available at the last 1500.

To bad we can't get someone to step up and mail everyone with more than 100 posts a bumper sticker :)

Top Bottom