• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    Went gun shopping today myself. Went to the Midwest Gun Exchange 3 day sale and picked up another S&W 22A for $199., give it to my son in law. Also picked up a new truck gun, a GREEN S&W 40VE for $329. The S&W rep gave me a hat and an extra mag for the 40VE. Just sent in the paper for the $50. rebate on the VE. You can't beat a new truck gun for $279.:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Pic's? :dunno:

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    I'm not going to carry the Sigma, just going to use it for a truck gun. I'm going to attempt a pic of the Sigma but I've already give the 22A away.

I'll try again.

IMG]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy103/fastwally_photos/SW40VEGreen002jpgcopy.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:

llamant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    You were missing a bracket in the tag is all. Here you go.
    SW40VEGreen002jpgcopy.jpg

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    Good job man I heard these smith and wesson sigmas have bad triggers though.I havent tried one so I dont know

The one I have has a fairly stiff pull but it is smooth, some of the VE's I tried weren't smooth. Going to the range in the morning so I will know more. I can hold target fine on dry fire so I think it will do just fine.

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    Took the 40VE to the range today and was very pleased with the accuracy and the way it functioned. Ate Win white box and hot 40 reloads with SXT JHP with no problem.:ar15: As for the trigger, by the time I got done shooting I didn't think it was bad at all. It's going to be a good truck gun!:rockwoot:

Top Bottom