• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    went cruisin around the south side today stoped in at beech grove fire arms and had an awesome time just talking with the fella with the white beard (cant remember his name) he was just a hoot. then got to watch greg learn to field strip a ruger sr9:D. Then we went off to elmores they were a little busy and had a lot of firearms on display. the next stop was pss. loved the had a little bit of everything there from reloading supply's to competition gun cleaning brushes and the cheapest price i had seen on day for the m&p9 (529) . then went off to fort liberty wow what a complete waste of time. it was a nice store but very limited selection and on the high side of prices. the people in all the shops were all very nice but by far i think bgf has them all beat as far as the personality. would definitely go back to bgf and pss again and will probably go back soon. didn't come home with anything till i got to pendelton. aparently the state troopers frown upon going over the speed limit:D oh and fyi the LTCH doesn't always get you out of a speeding ticket.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    went cruisin around the south side today stoped in at beech grove fire arms and had an awesome time just talking with the fella with the white beard (cant remember his name) he was just a hoot. then got to watch greg learn to field strip a ruger sr9:D. Then we went off to elmores they were a little busy and had a lot of firearms on display. the next stop was pss. loved the had a little bit of everything there from reloading supply's to competition gun cleaning brushes and the cheapest price i had seen on day for the m&p9 (529) . then went off to fort liberty wow what a complete waste of time. it was a nice store but very limited selection and on the high side of prices. the people in all the shops were all very nice but by far i think bgf has them all beat as far as the personality. would definitely go back to bgf and pss again and will probably go back soon. didn't come home with anything till i got to pendelton. aparently the state troopers frown upon going over the speed limit:D oh and fyi the LTCH doesn't always get you out of a speeding ticket.
    the only thing it got me was a searched vehicle, but heck with nothing to hide I say bring it:popcorn:

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    he didn't even take us out of the car just asked what we was doin, i said "headin home from gunshopin" :facepalm: as i was handing him my license and ltch he asked if there were and weapons in the car and where were they i told him then he just said keep your hands on the dash. it was a fairly good experience in that aspect of it

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    I am hurt that you went to see our friends a BG Firearms and didn't stop in and see us at Indy Trading Post.
    where is that at:dunno: i might just have to add that to the list for the next trip there were a few that we didn't get around to that we wanted to so another trip is in the future

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom