• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Went out last night.....I have a standing Friday night fishing arrangement and usually fish from around 9pm until 2 or 3am. Caught a few smallie's....and my buddy caught two hybrid bass, with one measuring in at one ounce shy of 9lbs. It was a monster.....never seen a fish hauled in that big in Indiana. Seen some in the water that appeared that big, and seen some broke off.....but this one made it to the boat.

I tried to take pics with my cell phone camera, but they didn't turn out in the dark. Now I am cursing myself for not having a camera.....won't make that mistake again!!

I know, I know.....fish stories, didn't happen if no proof, and this thread is worthless without pics!!:rolleyes:

(I think that covered all the responses I expect to receive!);)

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Went fishing last night too!!!!

Bugs were horrible... I caught 4 good size crappie and 1 huge bullhead and a couple of bluegill I am not sure how they even got their mouth around the hook...

My lil brother caught 2 giant bullhead and a good amount of crappie.

Everything but the cat was catch and release, the cat are coming to become coyote bait. The neighbor wants them out of his pond, he had it stocked again this year and the cat are killing everything.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    I went on 5-24-09 Sunday and got "snookered"!:): That is "old school" terminology for not catching anything!:noway: I don't know what went wrong? :dunno: I did see a big Muskrat though! I'll give it a whirl in a few days! :patriot:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Had the unfortunate luck of hooking a 3' water snake in the midsection yesterday ( I guess they are all midsection?) anyway it was an interesting fight right up until I realized that there was noway that I wanted that thing in the boat. I cut the line and let him swim off with my tube bait.

TylerB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Went fishing Sunday as well, didn't catch a thing. Mainly went to just go canoeing, but didn't think it'd hurt to throw the line out a couple times. It was probably just too hot during the middle of the day and the river was a little too busy being Memorial day weekend.

Top Bottom