• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I don't know. When I was a kid growing up in New York City many stores had signs declaring "LOOTERS WILL BE SHOT". Of course this was before political correctness became the rule.

thelefthand

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    I remember when there was a bounty on coyotes. You had to bring in the ears, and they had to be connected. Wonder if we could set up a similar concept with the sheriffs office? It would offset the cost of the ammo. Also, would there be rules for what kind of equipment we could use, cause I'm thinking poisoning them would be a lot more effective.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I remember when there was a bounty on coyotes. You had to bring in the ears, and they had to be connected. Wonder if we could set up a similar concept with the sheriffs office? It would offset the cost of the ammo. Also, would there be rules for what kind of equipment we could use, cause I'm thinking poisoning them would be a lot more effective.
    Well, they better not ask for teeth...
    Poisoning? Really?
    They're already poisoning themselves!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Countries that use the death penalty for drug dealing seldom have an issue with overt drug culture. If you want all the rest that comes with that is a different question then if it's effective...but it is effective.

Top Bottom