• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I have a dog that acts like a cat. Looks like one too... (not my actual dog)

boston-terrier-dog-breed.jpg
    Picture%20001.jpg

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    When I was in Jr. High / HS, we had a dog-like cat, too.

A few times, we actually played "hide and seek" in the yard. I'd sneak up on him as he was behind a tree and scare him... Then I'd run and hide behind another tree. He'd stalk up and find me...

Rinse and repeat.

I miss that cat.

-J-

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    I used to have a pot-bellied pig named EinSwine. :D

Smartest pet I've ever had. Stubborn as heck, though. When he was too small to jump up on the couch, he used to pull two of the cushions off and use them to build a ramp to get up onto the remaining cushion.

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Does anybody have weird pets. I have a cat that acts like a dog and it does kung-fu moves like Jackie Chan. That's why we call him Jack

I have an Umbrella Cockatoo, a Goffin's cockatoo and a Rainbow Lory from Australia. All the birds learned to bark like the dog and they even call her over to their cages. The Rainbow, Dundee, thinks he's a comedian. He rides around on my shoulder and bites me on the ear. He usually hollers "Hey" before I do and then he starts laughing at me when I jump. Here's a photo of that joker.

dundee.jpg

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Back when I had salt water tanks (3 at one point) I had a lobster. Not sure what made me decide to have that as a pet... but made for a cool tank.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    i have a turtle that is the size of a quarter...i call him terry the tiny turtle, my buddy calls him peyton manning

code_red

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    East Side Indy
    I have a dog-like-cat. She tucks her tail when she gets scared instead of poofing up. The markings on her back actually look like a dog if you look for it. My other cat plays fetch and my other one is deaf. He's just weird.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    South African Leopard Tortoise

I have a South African Leopard Tortoise that believes he is a dog. When you walk out into the yard he heads towards you looking for food. He is also my oldest pet at 21 years old

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Well, I had a black rabbit that chases my big lab.

I guess Moogie is the strangest thing we've owned.

Moogie42009.jpg

Hairless, dumbo rat.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    I have a cat like pitbull, only thing weird about it is that someone would actually own a man eating savage beast like a pit.

I really want a komodo dragon, but im pretty sure there are laws against that

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, I had a black rabbit that chases my big lab.

I guess Moogie is the strangest thing we've owned.

Moogie42009.jpg

Hairless, dumbo rat.

Awww.... he's so cute! We have a Dumbo Rat also. ( not hairless) She's almost like a puppy and gets excited when I ask her if she wants a treat! She'll even come to you when you call her name. She's very sweet.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Thanks, Moogie was great. She passed and I want another one. She would ride the big dog all over the house. It was funny. Just really have to keep the hairless warm.

I've had all types of rats and the dumbo's seem to be the most affectionate. Rats are really trainable which is why I prefer them to other rodent pets.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Aww, your tortoise is just a kid. I had a Somali cat that would bark at squirrels through the sliding door. Thing was, she looked enough like one they would come to flirt with her, stand out there fluffing their tails at her. Had a rabbit one time that started hopping in circles around one of the cats. I found out later that's a mating ritual. The rabbit was about to rape the cat. Yay. Another cat used to rape her mother when they'd both be in heat, as well as one of the others. She'd mount, bite the neck, and start humpin & pumpin. I was thinking about posting a video of it with a title that was literally true but terribly misleading, just to see how much it would be downloaded.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    A buddy of mine had a hedgehog... pretty cool little animal..

I had two when I was growing up. Norman and Stanley were awesome! They had a lot of personality for little rodent-like critters...If you spooked them when you were holding them, you knew it.:):

One day my Mom said the cage was stinking, but I didn't have the time to clean it out before football practice, so I stuck them on the front porch while I was gone (I was planning on changing the bedding when I got back)...I was gone for less than an hour and a half and when I got back, some POS had stolen them.:xmad:

Dang, now I want to get a couple "for my 7 year old.":):

Top Bottom